Recent purchases you regret Vol. Bad buys

Bought 2 books. One on Amazon and Walmart. Batman graphic novel and a dodger book. Hope I read them.

Yeezy's 1's and Concord 11's.

mean.gif

Last edited:
racked up $140 at The Standard in downtown LA last Friday. At least my lady got the uber, plus we were there since the daytime and didn't leave till damn near 11pm wasted.

racked up $140 at The Standard in downtown LA last Friday. At least my lady got the uber, plus we were there since the daytime and didn't leave till damn near 11pm wasted.

I feel it.....

I just got back from a 5 day NYC vacation :x

$140 and you were drinkin all day for you and your lady? Sounds like a deal to me. *shrug*

Bought a shirt while in vacation in Cali, it was $40 so it's not over, but I just realized I'm never goona wear that thing out. Just goona end up using it for sleep.

90% of the food I've ordered outside the house as of late

Not a purchase, but my recent gambling losses

Semi regret buying a tablet (nexus 7). Didn't realize how used ive gotten to the size/weight of a phone. I'll only use that for plane rides etc i suppose. Too big to type easily on and feels to heavy to hold laying down.

Bought refrigerant for my car's AC. Been too lazy to charge my AC since it cools decently eventhough it could be better

Batman arkham knight. I rarely play it and just bought it to use my ps4 more but I knew this was going to happen but bought it anyway smh

Crown Royal Regal Apple, I got a gift card for 25 dollars and came out of pocket for 10, I bought it on base back in November, still have over half of it, and I absolutely hate it.

I bought a Shamwow once and spilled soda on my white and beige checkered carpet so I could clean it with my Shamwow... It didn't work :smh:

Back
Top Bottom