Recommend good phone on ATT

these phones run like 500 out of contract, should I just cancel att pay the fee (175) and sign up with verizon and get like a voyager?

i was about to make the same/similar thread... but i'm basically just looking for a regular phone because i don't want to have to pay $30+ a month fordata for AT&T

i hate AT&T, all the phones are lame unless you get a smartphone with the additional 30+ a month.

Definitely look at the Tilt, got mine on X-Mas and been satisfied ever since. Great for texting IMO>

This is why i chose to go with a sidekick for texting internet etc. because at&t rapes with all the texting and internet fees. so i pay 30 for 400 minutesand im solid....then i pay 30 for my sidekick which is unlimited everything.

YO. nto thread jacking been waiting for a phone thread to pop up, but with unlocked phones if I turn on my internet package will it still work. I use to have ablackberry now I have Cingular 8525(idk what that is but it says that on the phone) so will it work?

I had the BB Pearl for a long time till there was a accident that involved a pool and a large amount of alcohol. Anyways if you want a smart phone but dontneed as many crazy features that the iPhone and Tilt have i would suggest a BB either the pearl or the newer curve.

Back
Top Bottom