Recommend me a deodorant vol. yellow stains

be4chst

Banned
Joined May 9, 2006
I need one that doesnt leave yellow underarm stains on white shirts.
Thanks

Joined May 17, 2006
usually speed stick did that to me...but i switched to right guard and it seems too be coo as long as u dont use too much (leaves a light blue if you use tomuch but doesnt stain)

Joined Mar 28, 2003
As long as you sweat, there's always going to be some yellowing. It's unavoidable.

Joined Oct 5, 2007
ok i created a thread on this a while back and i came to 1 conclusion that actually works minimal sweating

first every night use certain dri

and for deodorant use Arid XX dri

very minimal sweating

but to clean yellow stains off you can use baking soda and hydrogen peroxide mix...

lilstarz07

Banned
Joined Jun 1, 2008
i started using my girlfriends degree solid white stick joint and i have never been drier ... its weird

Joined May 31, 2004
Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

i started using my girlfriends degree solid white stick joint and i have never been drier ... its weird
For real when I ran out of antiperspirant I took one of my Mom's Dove joints and it was the perfect combo of freshness and protection.

Joined Sep 21, 2002
real talk Swagger is the *#*$

but I read somewhere there's an ingredient that is responsible for the yellow stains. I dont feel like looking for the info now but maybe look into that,theres probably deodorants out there that dont include that ingredient

Joined Aug 1, 2005
Its not your sweat that makes your pits yellow, its a chemical in certain types of deodorants that does that......I use gels and my shirts pits stay white

Joined Nov 10, 2007
*waits for aluminum conspiracy theorists*

i use right guard extreme and i wear a white tshirt under my clothes every day, no yellow stains

oh you mad

Supporter
Joined Oct 28, 2007
Originally Posted by Grand 0ld Party

*waits for aluminum conspiracy theorists*

i use right guard extreme and i wear a white tshirt under my clothes every day, no yellow stains

Yeah someone school me on aluminum in deodorants..

be4chst

Banned
Joined May 9, 2006
so its either rightguard extreme, dove original or anti-persipitants.
seems like there isnt a clear conclusion.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now