Recommend me a deodorant vol. yellow stains

be4chst

Banned
I need one that doesnt leave yellow underarm stains on white shirts.
Thanks

usually speed stick did that to me...but i switched to right guard and it seems too be coo as long as u dont use too much (leaves a light blue if you use tomuch but doesnt stain)

Dove Original
pimp.gif

As long as you sweat, there's always going to be some yellowing. It's unavoidable.

ok i created a thread on this a while back and i came to 1 conclusion that actually works minimal sweating

first every night use certain dri

and for deodorant use Arid XX dri

very minimal sweating

but to clean yellow stains off you can use baking soda and hydrogen peroxide mix...

i started using my girlfriends degree solid white stick joint and i have never been drier ... its weird

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

i started using my girlfriends degree solid white stick joint and i have never been drier ... its weird
For real when I ran out of antiperspirant I took one of my Mom's Dove joints and it was the perfect combo of freshness and protection.

real talk Swagger is the *#*$

but I read somewhere there's an ingredient that is responsible for the yellow stains. I dont feel like looking for the info now but maybe look into that,theres probably deodorants out there that dont include that ingredient

Its not your sweat that makes your pits yellow, its a chemical in certain types of deodorants that does that......I use gels and my shirts pits stay white

*waits for aluminum conspiracy theorists*

i use right guard extreme and i wear a white tshirt under my clothes every day, no yellow stains

Originally Posted by Grand 0ld Party

*waits for aluminum conspiracy theorists*

i use right guard extreme and i wear a white tshirt under my clothes every day, no yellow stains

Yeah someone school me on aluminum in deodorants..
nerd.gif

so its either rightguard extreme, dove original or anti-persipitants.
seems like there isnt a clear conclusion.

Back
Top Bottom