recommend me a good hood movie

Joined Apr 8, 2008
Too many to name.. but on the low, GRODT and Before I Self Destruct..

BISD has some horrible acting by 50's Lil brother.. but its an alright movie for 50 to have written, produced, directed and starred in himself.

Joined Apr 8, 2008
Too many to name.. but on the low, GRODT and Before I Self Destruct..

BISD has some horrible acting by 50's Lil brother.. but its an alright movie for 50 to have written, produced, directed and starred in himself.

Joined Oct 26, 2008
damn i seen like all these movies already. they need to come out wit sum new gangsta *@@#. & oh yea, i like camron as much as the next dude but killa season was terrible...it was so bad it was actually kinda good

Joined Oct 26, 2008
damn i seen like all these movies already. they need to come out wit sum new gangsta *@@#. & oh yea, i like camron as much as the next dude but killa season was terrible...it was so bad it was actually kinda good

Joined Jan 11, 2006
Originally Posted by Twenty Four Seven

I swear I just made this thread last week, same movies listed. Lol, but def put menace II society in.
--Yup. This. Copped the Blu-ray at Wal-mart for only $10.

Joined Jan 11, 2006
Originally Posted by Twenty Four Seven

I swear I just made this thread last week, same movies listed. Lol, but def put menace II society in.
--Yup. This. Copped the Blu-ray at Wal-mart for only $10.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now