Recommend me a good shoe

Hey guys, I want to play a little more at my school's intramural league. I am 5-8 or 9 and weight about 150 lbs. I have pretty low body fat, but my chest and shoulders are pretty strong. I play small forward usually, because I am a good slasher but not a great passer. My main offense moves require quick feet movement. My arsenal includes mid range jump shot, and left/right running hooks. I usually utilize my feet for a dream shake fake so I tend to pivot alot.What shoe should I go for? I don't know if I should be wearing the lightest like kobes and adidas, or have some support on the foot like lebrons etc. 

Sharkley's

most people complain about them being heavier, but im a quick guy and they really help me, plus give great ankle support

If your lookin for something cheap, id recommend the Lebron 20-5-5's , the cushion is top of the line for a cheaper price and its not too heavy.

If not , then I suggest Jordan 14's . Great shoes with tons of traction/comfort and also lightweight

i like all the replies except for sketchers bs. sharkleys and old lebrons sound like they could work, or if i can find a good pair of XIV's I will try em out.

maybe a hyperfuse hi? lightweight with good ankle support, since you'll be slashing a lot.

Hyperdunks. Don't use kobes or Adizeros cause you'll hurt yourself. Your on the heavier side. I'm 5'11 and i weigh 154, mostly muscle

get you a pair of the concords on the 23rd... look good, feel good....feel good, play good

wade 2's. great cushioning. traction is nice. ankle stability is great in this shoe.
Also they are a lower profile than the hyperdunks so it'll be easier to slash in them and you'll be more responsive

Back
Top Bottom