Recommend me a phone on the T-mobile network

Ok so its time for me to upgrade to a new phone from my 8900 blackberry. I'm thinking the 9700 or the google nexus one. 
I want a good internet browser for Niketalk and 4chan,a phone that I can use as a MP3, and a phone that can keep track of all my emails.

Any suggestion?

N1
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by frankl1001

I want a good internet browser for Niketalk and 4chan,a phone that I can use as a MP3, and a phone that can keep track of all my emails.

iphone

only if your switching to AT&T
otherwise id suggests the nexus 1

easily the n900

it is exceptional in everything you want out of a phone

best browser of all phones, installable codecs, divx support, built in skype, great email and contacts

I'm getting a phone 2morow and I'm coppin the behold ii , since the Nexus one is 529 for someone on a family plan... The behold ii is the best android phone besides nexus one imo as far as multimedia features go...

I've pretty much had it with the G1, had it ever since its dropped.

Can someone reccommend a phone with the best browser (bookmarts, multiple website viewing), emails.

Thanks

with the unlimited everything plan $(80), do you still have to pay any added blackberry fees/plans?

Originally Posted by bright nikes

I've pretty much had it with the G1, had it ever since its dropped.

Can someone reccommend a phone with the best browser (bookmarts, multiple website viewing), emails.

Thanks
i had a g1 before same as u since it dropped....got my nexus one they day it dropped...
great battery

fast browser

i liked the g1 but nexus puts any phone i ever used to shame except the iphone but IMO it beats the iphone

--If your eligible for an upgrade, the Nexus One for $200 is a steal.
--Im workin with a Blackberry Bold 9700. I cant complain though...

Back
Top Bottom