Recommend me a plan......... 20 pounds in 30 Days

I need to lose 20 pounds in 30 days. That is my deadline. No B.S. I am in competition with another 1st time actor for this one nice role in an up coming film.I was told I have better skills but he has the better body to fit the role. I am 5'9 and 200 pounds. I've gained about 20 in the last to years. I haveuntil July 16th .

Please no sarcastic replies . I need your help. I can not discuss anything about film until I land this joint. All credit will be givin to NT!!!!!!! lol

Help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cut your consumption to around 1500 calories or less a day. Hit the weights to get your metabolism up and run a couple miles everyday to lose weight. It'sgonna be really hard to lose 20 pounds that fast in a heathy way though.

It's impossible to lose 20 pounds in ONE month, and still look healthy, toned, muscular.... ect.

So..... with that said.

bulimia.jpg

start lifting weights and after your done, 20 minutes of cardio with your heart rate in the range of 150-170 bpm.
(bike, elyptical, treadmill, whatever)
just make sure that its 20 minutes, if your heartrate is below 150, it does not count.

since you only have a month, id start at 3 maybe 4 times a week, gradually increasing cardio to 5-6 times a week for 30 min by the end.
and you'll have to be VERY strict with your diet since you only have 30 days.

it is possible, you can do it. and check your pm

If you wanna lose the weight you gotta pretty much kill yourself.

i've lost 7-8lbs in a 4-5 days when i've had food poisoning so not eating anything works.

So i'd say eat the bare minimum and work out as much as humanly possible.

that way you might make the weight with some time to spare, which you could use to get yourself feeling right.

Back
Top Bottom