Recommend me a Sports book

I am going on a long trip and want to read a book, Please recommend me a GOOD or GREAT sports book.

thanks!
pimp.gif

Damn...Is it bad I came in here thinking sports betting?

Anyway...I can't help. Haven't ready a sports book in a grip.

the last amateurs by john feinstein. great book about college basketball in the patriot league, true love for the game and what college ball should be whereacademics comes first. lots of great stories from the 99-00 season around that conference.

Lefty's Legacy by Jane Levy- it's a biography of Sandy Koufax. Greattttttt book.

I need to read Moneyball.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Lefty's Legacy by Jane Levy- it's a biography of Sandy Koufax. Greattttttt book.

Read BOTH OF THESE

Read them multiple times in HS, still have my copies actually.

One I read as soon as it released is 100 things Dodgers Fans should know and do before they die
smokin.gif
It's written by Jon Weisman, who writes theDodgers Thoughts column for LAT.

I'm finishing up Becoming Manny as we speak . Read Torre's book the week it came out, liked it too . When i'm done with Manny I want to read allthe roid related baseball books (not a coincidence
laugh.gif
smh.gif
)

The Breaks of the Game, if you can find a copy of it.

Playing For Keeps is a good substitute though.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Read BOTH OF THESE

Read them multiple times in HS, still have my copies actually.

One I read as soon as it released is 100 things Dodgers Fans should know and do before they die
smokin.gif
It's written by Jon Weisman, who writes the Dodgers Thoughts column for LAT.

I'm finishing up Becoming Manny as we speak . Read Torre's book the week it came out, liked it too . When i'm done with Manny I want to read all the roid related baseball books (not a coincidence
laugh.gif
smh.gif
)
thanks dodger fans, i think ima read leftys legacy then 100 things, maybe even money ball

I'll be chacking these out

Back
Top Bottom