recommend me some earphones

gonna part with my beats by dre and im looking to buy a good pair of earphones.. recommend me a pair (earphones, not headphones) for less than $80.. i mainly listen to hip hop and need some earphones that will knock (bass)

thx
pimp.gif

Get these OP!
http://www.overstock.com/...Mic/4604190/product.html

They are excellent for the price.
I bought my first pair with a 2 year warranty plan and the total came out to be about $24.
My first pair stopped working after 9 months.
My second pair stopped working after 6 months.

IDK about you but I have come to terms that everything I purchase will stop working one way or another.
With that being said I want you to try out these earphones.
They are comfortable, the bass is excellent, and the noise cancellation is acceptable.
If you purchase them don't forget to also buy the warranty.
With that you'll be able to buy some new ones because they refund your money for the earphones.
Although the refund is a gift card that can only be used on overstock.com

I end up spending about $8 for new earphones with another 2year warranty.
It's a pretty good deal in my opinion.

Denon AH- C360.

If you can find em I imagine they'd be really cheap. They were disco'd but I love my pair. I also own the Denon AH C560 and they sound better, but have less bass, for ~ twice the cost.

Originally Posted by iYen

Get these OP!
http://www.overstock.com/...Mic/4604190/product.html

They are excellent for the price.
I bought my first pair with a 2 year warranty plan and the total came out to be about $24.
My first pair stopped working after 9 months.
My second pair stopped working after 6 months.

IDK about you but I have come to terms that everything I purchase will stop working one way or another.
With that being said I want you to try out these earphones.
They are comfortable, the bass is excellent, and the noise cancellation is acceptable.
If you purchase them don't forget to also buy the warranty.
With that you'll be able to buy some new ones because they refund your money for the earphones.
Although the refund is a gift card that can only be used on overstock.com

I end up spending about $8 for new earphones with another 2year warranty.
It's a pretty good deal in my opinion.

I have the MEElectronics M6s— discontinued earlier version of the M9s iYen posted. All the reviews for the M9s said the same things about them dying and not working while the M6 reviews were all awesome, but there's no mic for using on your phone. The headphones (IEMs: in-ear monitor) have more accurate tones because of the funnel-like earbuds that resonate the sound inside your ear canal providing clearer tones at half the volume of normal headphones. Super comfortable once you learn how to put them in your ear properly. Cannot lose with them.
[h1]MEElectronics M6[/h1]

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

Super comfortable once you learn how to put them in your ear properly.
30t6p3b.gif
had my $*$+% for a couple months now thanks to NT (
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
)
still havent learned how to quickly put them in properly. got me fidgeting on the bus trying to fit em in

Originally Posted by taymane23

skullcandy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yuku'd. 
30t6p3b.gif

[h1]
whyhellothere wrote:
NikeAirsNCrispyTees wrote:
Super comfortable once you learn how to put them in your ear properly. 
[/h1]

30t6p3b.gif
had my $*$+% for a couple months now thanks to NT (
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
)
still havent learned how to quickly put them in properly. got me fidgeting on the bus trying to fit em in 

taymane23 wrote:
skullcandy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

When I first got them I thought my ears were #$##%# up/they sucked because I was trying to force them in my ear like earbuds.
Once I figured out that you gotta slip them in nice and slow (
pimp.gif
) everything was crystal clear.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

save 20 more and get the monster turbines

sound quality on the turbines is way better than the beats. i own both and gave away my beats after i picked up the turbines.

Back
Top Bottom