Recommend Me Some TV Shows

So I get bored, and I run through TV series in under a week. I've seen every episode of:

-The Office
-30 Rock
-Parks and Rec
-Community
-South Park
-Family Guy
-Cleveland Show
-American Dad
-Entourage
-Weeds
-Breaking Bad
-Lost
-Party Down
-Eastbound and Down
-Hung
-Prison Break
-Sunny In Philadelphia
-Chapelle's Show

*EDIT*:
 I knew I forgot some: Arrested Development, How to Make it in America, Modern Family, House...

...I'm ashamed just from listing them all out. I'm about to start The Wire, anything else? I watched the 1st season of Curb, never really liked it.

So I get bored, and I run through TV series in under a week. I've seen every episode of:

-The Office
-30 Rock
-Parks and Rec
-Community
-South Park
-Family Guy
-Cleveland Show
-American Dad
-Entourage
-Weeds
-Breaking Bad
-Lost
-Party Down
-Eastbound and Down
-Hung
-Prison Break
-Sunny In Philadelphia
-Chapelle's Show

*EDIT*:
 I knew I forgot some: Arrested Development, How to Make it in America, Modern Family, House...

...I'm ashamed just from listing them all out. I'm about to start The Wire, anything else? I watched the 1st season of Curb, never really liked it.

the-shield.jpg

&

arrested-development.jpg

Shows that are on the air:
Leverage, Royal Pains, Persons Unknown, Futurama

Shows that are off season:
Mad Men, Bones, Fringe, Doctor Who, Torchwood, White Collar, Sanctuary, Chuck, Archer, Castle, Eureka, Warehouse 13

Shows that are finished/cancelled:
Dollhouse, Ashes to Ashes, Better Off Ted, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Firefly, Life, Spaced, Rome, Coupling

Shows that are on the air:
Leverage, Royal Pains, Persons Unknown, Futurama

Shows that are off season:
Mad Men, Bones, Fringe, Doctor Who, Torchwood, White Collar, Sanctuary, Chuck, Archer, Castle, Eureka, Warehouse 13

Shows that are finished/cancelled:
Dollhouse, Ashes to Ashes, Better Off Ted, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Firefly, Life, Spaced, Rome, Coupling

Back
Top Bottom