recommend me tires for my car please

I'm clueless when it comes to cars. I have a '06 Camry LE. P205/65R15 .... I was overwhelmed with the amount of tires that are out there. I would liketo hear what you guys/gals think are some good tires at a decent price. I'm thinking about ordering from tiretrack or discount tires. Anyone dealt witheither site before. Also, how long did it take for you to get the tires (I looked on the site and they only gave the price for shipping and not the timeframe). Thanks in advance.

order from tire rack.

Michelin's only.

MXV4 , Pilots, Harmonys

come in from TR, take them to your local gas station or wherever you go. Hell you could go to the hood and just pay the mechanics to do it for you.

NTB charges 15 a tire for mounting and balancing.

If you're just using it for regular driving from point A to B, go with the best route for your pocket. I use Hankook K104 on my car because of the deepdiscount my hook up can get me on those. Far from the best tires out there, but roughly it costs me $600 for a set of 4 in 30 and 35 series in 19s...quite abargain.

If you can, visit the local shops..more than often they can match the prices of those websites and if you pay cash, they probably will waive the tax off.

I need a set of 5 and this is one quote I got
$400 - Aurora
$450- yohamma (sp)
$575 - Bridgestone
$525- Good year
$500 - BF goodrich

Its my mom's car and but I drive it the most, just want something safe and reliable

Originally Posted by i3allistic

i heard coscto have pretty nice deals on tires too

this is true, they buy direct and also have a good discount with them.

if you need to know about tires i can help.

but i am biased.

I don't drive too crazy and i'm looking for all year round tires.

Importking - share what you know about tires, pretty sure it will be helpful to me and others that might want a lil more insight on tires. I had no idea therewere so many different types.

Back
Top Bottom