Recommend me ways to play my MP3 player in my car!

Sup bros,

Any recommendations on how to play my mp3 player through my car speakers?

So far, I've only used a tape deck, but that crapped out in a little over a year.

I've heard of FM transmitters, but I also hear those don't have the best quality...

Any info would be appreciated, thank you.

AUX>

I had to buy a new deck because I got tired of the radio. Transmitters suck because you don't get the best quality. Get a deck with aux, USB port, and Bluetooth.

Last edited:
do not get an FM transmitter by any means . best thing you could do is have someone install in aux cord into your car . geek squad at best buy can do it . and many people advertise places tht can do it on the list, craigslist tht is ....

Get a deck with AUX for like $50 and install it yourself. It's really easy and if you have a common car, you can usually find a YouTube video showing you how to do it. If not, almost all cars have forums dedicated to them and threads to walk you step by step through the process. It shouldn't take you more than 30 minutes.

Last edited:
tape decks are good when they work.
i bought 3 in 1.5 years. they crap out completely or plays music out of one side of the car after like 3 months.

Like people said just get a new deck. Will make it a lot easier. Crutchfield says they provide excellent support if u want to install yourself. Forums and youtube also could be good enough. If anything, theres always best buy or local car shops that specialize in audio.

New deck and bluetooth stream from your iphone is the best thing since sliced bread. 

Look for decks at crutchfield.com. If you buy a deck from them it comes with all the accessories you need for the install. Dash kit, wiring harness, etc. Put in the make, model, year of your car and it'll find decks compatible with it. It should be a pretty easy install.

aux/usb

most cars have em unless you have a pretty old car

and mp3 players? people still use mp3 players? :lol: havent used an mp3 player since smart phones came out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom