Recommendations for tattoos in Seattle?

Joined Mar 19, 2005
Are there any specific spots that you'd recommend? Which ones to avoid? Thanks in advance
yo momma

Joined Dec 20, 2002
slave to the needle, liberty tattoo. I heard bad things about deep roots...stay away from there.

Joined Jul 9, 2006
but whats the price range for slave to the needle and other good tattoo places. do they go by hourly or by design and how detailed it is
Team Pacific Northwest​

Joined Nov 11, 2002
Ive heard good things about Liberty as well, but my plan is for Slave.
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

Joined Aug 3, 2001
prices are generally on an hourly basis but you'd have to go talk to tha artist

Apocolypse is really good (talk to Damon) and Slave to the Needle is one of the best in the country
Team Pacific Northwest​

Joined Jul 29, 2001
Depends. When I've been with people who got tattoos, they charged based on the design. I'm guessing it worked out to equate to something you could guage as an hourly fee.

Joined Mar 27, 2001
you cant put a price on quality when it comes to tattoos...they are with ya for the long haul.
TeamMUFC​
ROONEY #10​
CHAMPIONSAGAIN!​

Joined Aug 3, 2001
it would also depend if you are just selecting flash off the wall or if you are getting something done custom

Team Pacific Northwest​

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now