Recovering ATT text messages

So i was buying a bike off Craigslist.The total price was $3000 I met up with him, put 2000 down to hold it.
BUT before i was able to pay the final installment, dude died...actually murdered along with 4 other people in
his family at a roller rink
frown.gif
         The rest of his family had no clue about the bike, so they are asking me for proof;

but the only proof i can think of is the text messages that him and i exchanged because for the life of me i cannot
find the reciept for the 2000 i put down.  

I dont have the messages anymore on my phone..smh...have you guys been successful retrieving past text
content from your carriers??

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

So, family was grieving and you showed up like

"Yo, lemme get that bike, tho."

IDK why but this had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. RIP to him, his family and my condolences go out to his family. Having said that, I think you're about to take a major L OP.

Originally Posted by Storm2006

IDK why but this had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. RIP to him, his family and my condolences go out to his family. Having said that, I think you're about to take a major L OP.

I know man...
tired.gif
   This text message thing is my last way of gaining any ground..$2000 MF L

Originally Posted by Storm2006

IDK why but this had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Nah, I think the police have a way of retrieving deleted messages.. you can also try call AT&T corporate and ask for all text messages sent.

honestly...you may want to get the police involved...they could maybe get a subpoena for the text messages from the carrier. i think that may be the only way...i know thats a long shot because they probably dont think its that serious. but maybe the detectives working on his case could help...sorry to hear that though. was the bike advertised anywhere? did you ever call him? can you check your call history online?

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

honestly...you may want to get the police involved...they could maybe get a subpoena for the text messages from the carrier. i think that may be the only way...i know thats a long shot because they probably dont think its that serious. but maybe the detectives working on his case could help...sorry to hear that though. was the bike advertised anywhere? did you ever call him? can you check your call history online?
thnx      Ya the family told me to contact their detective which i did because he was able to retrieve the messeges between dude and the other family members but he said that he is unable to help me because my problem is not crime related. The best thing i showed the family so far is all the call and text history that him and i shared on my last bill history. But that only showed the time and dates

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

What was the story behind it? not the bike but the massacre.

From what I remembered, if its the right story, the dude and his wife were having a bday party for their son and they had been having problems with their relationship. So the dude pulls out a gun at the rink and starts shooting, I think he killed his wife and some other fam members and then himself. Something like that. 

Originally Posted by ispeakjewleo

From what I remembered, if its the right story, the dude and his wife were having a bday party for their son and they had been having problems with their relationship. So the dude pulls out a gun at the rink and starts shooting, I think he killed his wife and some other fam members and then himself. Something like that. 

Damn and who was the one that op was dealing with ?

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Originally Posted by ispeakjewleo

Damn and who was the one that op was dealing with ?
I'm guessing the killer or one of the victims, idk. 

It was the one of the victims. It was his wifes - sisters - ex husband. He had a restraining order, but was recently lifted in hopes of the family relationship getting better....apparently not

Back
Top Bottom