RECTIFY SEASON 3 STARTS 7/9/15

Interested to see how this season plays out considering the writer and creator of the show intended for this the show to only be 2 seasons.

Rectify to end with fourth season

SundanceTV’s breakout hit “Rectify” will end after its fourth season premieres this fall, it was announced Friday at the Television Critics Association.

“Rectify is in many ways an existential story that was allowed to come to life during an existential era in serial storytelling,” said creator Ray McKinnon. “It was a case of perfect timing with the perfect partners. I have always felt that Rectify could end at any time or just as easily continue. Well, not easily. But there is no perfect ‘end’ for this story nor for these characters. They will continue to live on. We just won’t document them any longer. And the timing of this ‘non-end’ end feels exactly right. SundanceTV has been a dream to work with on this journey. I am so grateful to have been allowed the freedom to tell the taleI wanted to tell in the way I felt it should be told with the amd and beautiful collaborators who joined me on the ride … oh wait, we haven’t shot the final season yet. I’ll get back to you.”

Source

smokin.gif

Last edited:
One of those shows that I'll never know why I love it so much but goddamn this show is awesome lol

Can't wait. One of my fav shows, hate to see it ending. Emmys keep snubbing my guy Aden Young. Show still doesn't get the recognition it deserves.

It's a slow burn so I can see why it's overlooked, but it's damned good. Took me a while to get into it, but i'm wrapping up season 2 now.

Was up on the show and then I fell off after season 2. Will pick it back up sometime this week.

Loved the final episode and particularly the ending. Perfect end to a wonderful show. 

Watched this on YouTube after the final episode. Not going to lie, it makes me cry everytime. 

Last edited:
Didn't think I'd enjoy this so much but I did. In a way it was refreshing. There's no other show like it, probably never will be due to today's tv climate and viewers not having the patience. I know I didn't at first.

Back
Top Bottom