Red Bull cars/them girls in those cars appreciation

Il be the first to say that Redbull isnt the greatest tasting drink out there, but some of these girls that be reppn Redbull are pretty
pimp.gif

anybody else see these girls/ cars around?

i know my NT brotherend are gonna want pics so here ya go...

oh yeaaa. only if i could just dive in that sea of girls...and yea ive seen some ova here around college park,md

i saw two red bull girls
pimp.gif
at bestbuy on blackfridady passing out free redbulls for the people in line...
pimp.gif

i always see the one in Hollywood, CA. too bad it's never at the right time
smh.gif

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

I never see Red Bull Girls in Brooklyn before.
Wassup with that man?

idk my man but i dont think white girls is prone to going to brooklyn
laugh.gif
sorry b

Originally Posted by DomNator27

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

I never see Red Bull Girls in Brooklyn before.
Wassup with that man?

idk my man but i dont think white girls is prone to going to brooklyn
laugh.gif
sorry b

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

I see two in the car the other day, but they had the oversize sunglasses on. I couldn't pass accurate judgment on their looks

I ran into a Red Bull car once and they gave me and my friends Red Bull. They seemed real happy and excited about it too...like they drank too much Red Bull.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

I ran into a Red Bull car once and they gave me and my friends Red Bull. They seemed real happy and excited about it too...like they drank too much Red Bull.
laugh.gif
yeah thats what happen when i ran into the red bull car.
except there was a dude in there, non of them girls
frown.gif
indifferent.gif

Ran into a Red bull car in manhattan a couple months ago...were giving out free cans to the people in the area...

I know a few Red Bull girls too...Go to SJu Queens campus...

I've been interning with Red Bull for the past 3 years...

You wouldn't believe how easy those girls job is, not to mention how much they get paid.

i work at a library and usually see these red bull girls show up during finals. Some of them are
smokin.gif

i have also seen the monster energy trucks show up.

free drinks ftw.

I see these all over Toronto.

Once I found their "head-quarters" and damn it was probably one of the best days of my life. Long story short, I passed by a parkinglot full of RedBull Cars, there were women, I got free Red Bull (probably 5 years worth. seriously) and it was great.
laugh.gif

in Oakland, i've seen skittle/starbursts scrapers...but never the redbull car/girls

...damn it

pimp.gif
i've gotten tons of free red bull off them downtown. just wave when they drive byand they will give you some.

saw them at the midnight release of madden. handing out red bulls to everyone. they were very appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom