Red Horse Beer Question/Appreciation

pls excuse my ignorance but can you put this on your check in luggage/balikbayan box when you go to the states.. if so.. is there a limit allowed? thank you..

laugh.gif
This is funny. I mean, in a good way. I've been wanting to do this too. I need RH in my blood. It's been more than a year.

lol i know..this joint put me on my place..3 muchos and im wrecked just like that.. RH back in the states is tubig

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

pls excuse my ignorance but can you put this on your check in luggage/balikbayan box when you go to the states.. if so.. is there a limit allowed? thank you ..

can you do the same thing on bringing OE's on your way here?

Originally Posted by Flashout01

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

pls excuse my ignorance but can you put this on your check in luggage/balikbayan box when you go to the states.. if so.. is there a limit allowed? thank you ..

can you do the same thing on bringing OE's on your way here?
hell yeah. ..i brought 4 hennies and bubble wrapped it and stuffed it in my balikbayan box ... aint sure about bringing it to the states..anybody?

there is a limit on liquor that you can bring to a country as far as I know or you will be charged with tax. With that, just put it in a balikbayan box andworst case scenario is you have to pay some taxes for the amount of liquor you have exceeded the limit.

sa atin one liter yata o two liters if i am not mistaken

Originally Posted by hosengsisiw

there is a limit on liquor that you can bring to a country as far as I know or you will be charged with tax. With that, just put it in a balikbayan box and worst case scenario is you have to pay some taxes for the amount of liquor you have exceeded the limit.

wow didnt know that..i once brought home a couple of wines from vietnam,wala nga lang 2 liters yun,just placed it in between my clothes in my luggage and itgot thru.. and a friend of mine brought home a 2liter sake from japan,it was in a plastic container tho,kaya dko lang alam san nya nilagay yun..
happy.gif

laugh.gif
@ this thread.

But here's one scenario I've encountered. One time at NAIA, there was this foreigner who bought a bottle of wine at the liquor store INSIDE theairport. Therefore, he was hand-carrying it. When he was checking in, the receptionist told him that he couldn't hand-carry the wine and he should put itin one of his check-in luggages. He argued that if he couldn't hand-carry it, then why the hell do they even sell it inside the airport? Haha.

But anyway, that's besides the point. You can bring Red Horse as long as it's in your check-in luggage. I am not keen on the volume limit though.

Happy Horse (left)!!! Hahaha...

Some say its twice the alcohol content and its 1 in every case of Red Horse...

i concur with eugz. there's one happy horse in every case which they say is the strongest among all. lucky you to get the first shot.

Originally Posted by mackiecorrea

Originally Posted by hosengsisiw

there is a limit on liquor that you can bring to a country as far as I know or you will be charged with tax. With that, just put it in a balikbayan box and worst case scenario is you have to pay some taxes for the amount of liquor you have exceeded the limit.

wow didnt know that..i once brought home a couple of wines from vietnam,wala nga lang 2 liters yun,just placed it in between my clothes in my luggage and it got thru.. and a friend of mine brought home a 2liter sake from japan,it was in a plastic container tho,kaya dko lang alam san nya nilagay yun..
happy.gif
then it's probably 2 liters sa tin. yung cigarette alam ko one pack naman yata. This is the reason why people only buy one or two liters (1-2bottles usually) sa duty free liquor store sa mga airports kasi depende yung sa laws ng port of entry mo.

Pero if you are going to buy a liquor outside of the duty free inside airport, you really have to put it in your luggage since it's liquid and willdefinitely exceed the amount allowed for hand carried liquid.

Originally Posted by sadikmac

laugh.gif
@ this thread.

But here's one scenario I've encountered. One time at NAIA, there was this foreigner who bought a bottle of wine at the liquor store INSIDE the airport. Therefore, he was hand-carrying it. When he was checking in, the receptionist told him that he couldn't hand-carry the wine and he should put it in one of his check-in luggages. He argued that if he couldn't hand-carry it, then why the hell do they even sell it inside the airport? Haha.

But anyway, that's besides the point. You can bring Red Horse as long as it's in your check-in luggage. I am not keen on the volume limit though.
thats a good point
laugh.gif

i really don't know if the happy horse thing is real or not but hey it was awesome drinking red horse!!!

A good frend of mine made a video about the history of the happy horse..

>>

..and it won the '09 red horse muziklaban indie film competition! hehehe!

As for the "real truth" about it, my cousin who is a brewing engineer in SMC told me that 'happy horse' bottle was just the old bottle designfor Red Horse..
But also said, it's good that there's a very popular urban legend about the happy horse... it increases curiosity and Red Horse sales!!
laugh.gif

where are you guys located here in the US coz im in jersey and they sell red horse down the block from my house..my buddies that live in the baltimore/marylandarea can get red horse as well..

^Damn. I wish the same goes here in SG.
frown.gif

Ice cold Red Horse and Sanmig just a few steps away = priceless
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mel0nhead

where are you guys located here in the US coz im in jersey and they sell red horse down the block from my house..my buddies that live in the baltimore/maryland area can get red horse as well..
those arent the real deal..red horse in the PI is way stronger... those are like san mig light in red horse bottle..

Back
Top Bottom