Red light special smile for your ticket picture in SF

How much is the ticket? Does it go on your record? I had a bathroom emergency. :frown:
frown.gif
=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=]GET YOUR FOR ALL TO ENVY SHIRTS!!![/url][/center]

yeah itll go on your record..its a moving violation...

youll be able to go to traffic school for it if you are eligible...to be eligible you cant have gone to traffic school in the past 18 months or something close to that...
TEAM XBOX360​
GAMERTAG : jae 0h en takes do0 d0o's infreshhsnikes
the 0 is a zero...word​

jcsellsf, what happens if i already signed up for traffic school? could I cancel it, and go to your "hookup". i ain't tryna sit through 8 freakin hours and then go to work after..

My girlfriend just contested hers through a written declaration. Many people forget that for traffic violations, you can do it by writing a not guilty plea. www.ticketassassin.com to learn more about it. It's basically a website that'll help you contest traffic tickets. My girlfriend had a friend that got caught for a red light ticket and for speeding. He contested it both times and got his money back (took a while though). You just gotta pay the full amount of the ticket though.

I got a hook where he'll sign and it's all good. I think he's still located in SF.

posting from 8525..

Yo uzzle..will your hook sign off my paper? ima call in and ask to cancel my appointment for my traffic school

How long does it take for them to mail you it? I'm not sure if I got caught..
Team Wipe Me Down
TEAM WARRIORS
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​

Quote:
My girlfriend just contested hers through a written declaration. Many people forget that for traffic violations, you can do it by writing a not guilty plea. www.ticketassassin.com to learn more about it. It's basically a website that'll help you contest traffic tickets. My girlfriend had a friend that got caught for a red light ticket and for speeding. He contested it both times and got his money back (took a while though). You just gotta pay the full amount of the ticket though

yo,

i did this two, twice for speeding and failure to stop a stop sign, and got off. you have to pay the ticket amount to do this and turn in your written plea. if you win, you get your money back by check in the mail. i like this route, because the officers are allways too lazy to write a report, they'd rather just show up that one day a week in court for 3 hours.
www.districtfootwear.com

Back
Top Bottom