Red Suede V will bleed ?!?

Havnt heard or seen this info on here.

According to sneakgeekz in his video he says the reason why the new raging bull 5 (dmp 2/ toro bravo pack whatever you want to call em) is wrapped in two seperate tissue papers is because the suede will bleed!!! Which might mean that the red will go on your jeans just like how sum denim jeans bleed on ur socks and sumtimes white shoes and make em blue.The black 3m is only wrapped in one tissue. Just a warning the the people that are going to cop this weekend. Might want to think twice about coppin just for the red 5s!

if this post is unecasary then mods please delete i kno there are literally 1000 more posts on the main page about this pack lol

--just trying to look out for the people that are going to cop

link to sneakgeekz review on the pack

UPDATE: So i guess if you put on sneaker protector or water proofer spray on the shoes they wont leak accoridng to some of you guys from experience i hope! lol well thanks guys!

Ive already seen...tried on this pair...suede is really nice.. smooth like butter.. SPRAY WATER PROOFER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and it will not leak... spray acouple thin coats.. i told people to do it with the maroon 13's and a lot did not listen... SPRAY WATERPROOFER ITS LIKE 5 BUCKS

Originally Posted by Rodrigo23

Ive already seen...tried on this pair...suede is really nice.. smooth like butter.. SPRAY WATER PROOFER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and it will not leak... spray a couple thin coats.. i told people to do it with the maroon 13's and a lot did not listen... SPRAY WATERPROOFER ITS LIKE 5 BUCKS

He's telling the truth. That's why I don't listen to that sneakgeekz guy because he doesn't know what he's talking about.
smile.gif

If the red suede is already going to bleed, why not just make the V better quality? Instead of having the consumer purchase water proof spray, why not thepeople at jordan brand prevent this from happening in the first place????

Originally Posted by HobbyRockswiththewhitemilk

If the red suede is already going to bleed, why not just make the V better quality? Instead of having the consumer purchase water proof spray, why not the people at jordan brand prevent this from happening in the first place????

I'm not saying buy waterproof spray to stop it from bleeding, I'm saying that because of the suede period. The quality is good, my cousin already hasthem.

Its RED ... it should bleed ... na JK .

This is the ONLY pair I want . I NEED A RED BULL .

It's probably going to bleed regardless of spray. I sprayed layers of protections, even turned my maroon 13's upside down in the box and they stillbled.

Originally Posted by Rodrigo23

Ive already seen...tried on this pair...suede is really nice.. smooth like butter.. SPRAY WATER PROOFER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and it will not leak... spray a
couple thin coats.. i told people to do it with the maroon 13's and a lot did not listen... SPRAY WATERPROOFER ITS LIKE 5 BUCKS

ScotchGaurd helps also. You can find it at any WalMart, Target, CVS, RiteAid, Longs Drugs, etc.

i always spray my suede and nuebuck shoes with protector...used to get it for free at footlocker :ohwell:

If the red suede is already going to bleed, why not just make the V better quality? Instead of having the consumer purchase water proof spray, why not the people at jordan brand prevent this from happening in the first place????

How can you buy and wear/store jordans without having waterproofer? Obviously you don't care for your shoes that cost $150 plus.

Originally Posted by Daver

How can you buy and wear/store jordans without having waterproofer? Obviously you don't care for your shoes that cost $150 plus.
co-sign.

Water proofer actually works for the doubters...especially in the PNW because it rains all the time. I just love to watch the Rain slide down the side of myshoes
laugh.gif
, i know, its getting late...random rant.

Originally Posted by dcortes23

Originally Posted by Daver

co-sign.

co-co-sign

I don't think the waterproofer will help. I think they gon bleed regardless. Especially in areas w/ high humidity this summer

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

so do yall spray down every pair with waterproofer?

Only suede and nubuck for me.

anyways..going back to the current subject. Quality has nothing to do with fabrics bleeding. From what I know..fabics bleed onto each other from heat build up.But I could be wrong. If quality was the issue with JB using cheap materials then that means that my $150 coogi jeans must be cheap also..if I'm in theheat long enough with those jeans, for sure they'll bleed onto my shoes. So I think quality has nothing to do with bleeding.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

so do yall spray down every pair with waterproofer?

No only ones I spray are suede or nubuck because those materials absorb water and fade the colors. Leather sneakers, the water already bounces off it and theleather doesnt soak the water in

depends on the spray too, when i first got my og 18ss suedes I used a water proof spray from footlocker and it made it look ashy

Back
Top Bottom