Redman has one of the most solid catalog's out there

Redman is appreciated, but I definitely would NOT go nearly as far as saying he has one of the most solid catalogs out there. He has had a pretty good career....not incredible.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Redman is appreciated, but I definitely would NOT go nearly as far as saying he has one of the most solid catalogs out there. He has had a pretty good career....not incredible.

Why not??

Originally Posted by dland24

serious?

He's always been one of my favorites. Dude never changed with the fame, unless you count getting better.

His new track is
pimp.gif
Nice flip of This Place (Heartbreak) Hotel by MJ.

Completely agree. Dude is one of my favorites. Not to mention Muddy Waters will always be one of the illest albums I've ever heard.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Completely agree. Dude is one of my favorites. Not to mention Muddy Waters will always be one of the illest albums I've ever heard.
smokin.gif
I just got finished listening to that album from front to back. Had my 1 year old up in here gigging.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

redman is the black eminem...

he gets his props but nobody actually listens to the %@*@...
what are you talking about, sooo many people listen to eminem

Reggie will always be appreciated........................ 3 great albums in a row.
He represents the perfect dichotomy of Newark type dudes. They will clown & have jokes because they have nothing to prove. Everyone knows what it is.

Malpractice is definitely garbage through and through and Blackout 2 is a little suspect. Other than that everything else is amazing. especially Dare Iz A Darkside. That album is a top 25 hip hop album of all time for me.

I refuse to read this thread ... All I will say is, OP you are a great man ... Redman indeed does have one of the best catelogs out there ..

Son is definitely in the top 20 of all time ... yes I said it .. ALL TIME ... might even be top 15 but I'll be rational and say top 20.  Never switched his M.O. up neither ..

Dude is definitely top 25 all time. What I like about Red is that he was hardcore without overdoing it. He didn't try to persuade you that he was so gangsta and had bodies and kilo's of coke. He was just a grimey jersey dude with an ill flow. We need more rappers in the game like him. No dis to Kanye, Lupe, and what not, but sometimes you just wanna hear some straight out the gutta type stuff, but don't need go all the way over to the coke empire rap.

Redman is DEFINITELY underrated. Dude brought humor and creativity to his videos and brought skills and lyricism to the wax...so how could you NOT care for Redman?

i can't say i've ever really checked out any of his albums.

only blackout and blackout 2...

i'll have to give them a listen

Back
Top Bottom