******* Fans, Vinny Cerrato Resigns. Bruce Allen Hired.

EddieWinslow1983

formerly piczon1983
Just heard on the radio
eek.gif

Looks like you Skins fans get your wish, an early Christmas gift. First Vinny, and next up is Zorn.

Overhaul in DC is going to be serious this season/offseason. New QB, RB, coaching staff, front office. Jesus

LMAO at this clown's exit statement :

"I've had the pleasure of working with some great coaches such as Joe Gibbs, Greg Blache and Sherman Lewis, great people on the ******** staff, and, most especially, some of the best professional football players in the world. I wish them all the best," Cerrato said. "I've also had the privilege of working for a franchise supported by the most loyal fans in the NFL."

He didn't inlude Zorn, who he helped picked
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

"I've had the pleasure of working with some great coaches such as Joe Gibbs, Greg Blache and Sherman Lewis, great people on the ******** staff, and, most especially, some of the best professional football players in the world. I wish them all the best," Cerrato said. "I've also had the privilege of working for a franchise supported by the most loyal fans in the NFL."

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

So now the rumor that's going around is Bruce Allen will be the new GM with Shanahan or Gruden as new HC next year...

I don't know how to feel about that Allen guy...he essientally turned the Bucs into trash
ohwell.gif

OK, Well now ESPN 980 is officially reporting Bruce Allen is the new VP of operations (aka GM)...

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Gruden's apparently shopping for a house in the area : http://www.footballnewsnow.com/2009...-coming-to-********-home-shopping-in-dc-area/

Not sure if it's legit though...

MERRY CHRISTMAS

HAPPPPPPPPY HOLIDAYSSSSSSSSSS

pimp.gif

BUT after reading that "report" ^^... i dont like how Allen can straight up dismiss working with Shanahan
smh.gif

Supposedly Grueden is house shopping in DC
nerd.gif

http://www.footballnewsnow.com/2009...-coming-to-********-home-shopping-in-dc-area/

The Press conference to I guess introduce Allen is at 2:30...this is the 1st time somebody in Snyder's tenure someone is offically the "GeneralManager"...

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How is he gonna mention Sherm, when he got there like 6 weeks ago
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom