******* Fans, Vinny Cerrato Resigns. Bruce Allen Hired.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Supposedly Grueden is house shopping in DC
nerd.gif

http://www.footballnewsnow.com/2009...-coming-to-********-home-shopping-in-dc-area/

Woah
eek.gif

But yea I woke up a happy man this morning
laugh.gif

Im not so sure if I want Gruden as our next coach...he left Tampa on bad terms...and after hearing what Rice said about em I don't know how much he wouldactually help or hurt our offense

Didnt Grueden just sign a contract to be an ESPN analyst for the next few years? How can ne be a coach and an analyst at the same time?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Didnt Grueden just sign a contract to be an ESPN analyst for the next few years? How can ne be a coach and an analyst at the same time?
nerd.gif
Contracts can easily be brought-out/broken. If Dan and this GM want him, they'll get him.

******** overhauling organization, looking atShanahan?

Many will look at Allen's hiring as a sign that Gruden could reunite with him in Washington, but multiple sources continue to tell me that Gruden is not going to coach until at least the 2011 season, and is loving his job as analyst on Monday Night Football. He signed an extension with ESPN, which I am told is ironclad for 2010 in terms of leaving, even for a coaching or "dream job" gig.
"There is a zero percent chance that Jon coaches anywhere next year," said a source close to the coach

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's a step in the right direction....I like this move. Time will tell though. I just hope that Danny respects who he hired and stays hands-off as far asselecting incoming players.

Congrats to the ******** franchise. As a Cowboys fan, I only dream of the day where Jerry Jones steps back and does the same.

Back
Top Bottom