Reebok Answer 1 returning in May 24, 2013. Retail $150

They should come in the black/gold box but it's not uncommon for Reebok to put them in regular boxes, sorta' like what the outlets do when they run out of model correct boxes.

They don't make variant Answer 1's so don't worry.

Last edited:
He does have the best offer option. I could understand if they were DS. I'm so mad I never got that color or seen it in any store.

I was just going through shoe boxes last night, and came across a pair of answer 1 samples that i was told were 1 of 1's.... i have had them for 3 years and have yet to see them online at all.... They have a black upper, with hits of like a teal or turquoise and some blue.. i will try to upload pics sometime. 

Those are FREAKING AWESOME 
eek.gif

They should have released those instead of the crappy black/red/gold version.

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

I actually like the Black and Red pair, but those samples are very nice too. My only issue with all those were the missing DMX.

@Freeze could you tell me how the og reebok answers fit imma sz 13 but i see a sz 12 im interested in do you think i would be able to fit them comfortably???

^^
Answer I fits about 0.5-1 full size too big. So you probably don't want the the 13.

12.5 would be best, but you might be able to get away with the 12.

I got two OGs, I'm a true 11.5 and both of mine are an 11.5. They feel a little big, I got room but they fit me.

Oh word? I always though they had then in there. It still feels good on foot

Back
Top Bottom