Reebok Answer 1 returning in May 24, 2013. Retail $150

yeah, I was looking at the all red all-star editions. Time to hunt one down as I've only seen the blue ones in stores.

If you're on the mobile site just scroll down an inch or two and there's an eastbay link to buy them

yeah, I was looking at the all red all-star editions. Time to hunt one down as I've only seen the blue ones in stores.

shoe palace has them for 99.99 on their website.

the red ones that is

Last edited:
Would have been perfect at 90 shipped. I hope reebok learns next time not to try and bend the consumer over backwards.

pimp.gif
cop one..

Feel bad for anyone who bought these for retail. No true DMX resulted in utter failure for reebok. 

Played ball in these for the first time today and the stitching on the underneath of the flaps was causing too much pain on the top of my foot when I ran. Gonna have to figure something out as far as putting some padding there or something.

Feel bad for anyone who bought these for retail. No true DMX resulted in utter failure for reebok. 

That and the bad quality pairs of the black colorway. makes me scared to buy the black colorway online and no stores have them here. i went to a footlocker the other day that didnt carry reebok. i was like what the hell :smh:

That and the bad quality pairs of the black colorway. makes me scared to buy the black colorway online and no stores have them here. i went to a footlocker the other day that didnt carry reebok. i was like what the hell :smh:

At least you know they didn't carry them. I went to one Champs and SAW some Reeboks on their stand/shelves. I asked one of the sales associates for the Red Answer 1's and she said with a straight face.....that they DON'T carry Reebok. I HAD to leave the store. SMH

Back
Top Bottom