Reebok Answer 10 - new pics

Found these on Ebay.
I think that these are looking better than the IX, not as bulky looking.
11ql0sn.jpg

11ql1cn.jpg

Anyone know and approx release date? Cost?

not sure about the performace on 10's yet though. but 9's are abysmal

Much better than the cinderblock IX's.....

I actually kinda like those....has a jordan-esque futuristic design....

.....still gonna pass though :lol:
laugh.gif

YO! Sell me your size 12-12.5 XVIs, III mochas, BB4s, 20.5.5 blues, 18.5 white, XIII flint, XI DMP and AZGs!

Let me know: vinsanity2k5@hotmail.com

Completely loving the 3 on the outsole near the toe...

For Sale: Nike Foamposite Pro in Carolina/White size 8 DS. PM me or email me for offers. Info in profile...

laugh.gif
you guys are over reacting, i think. it's just a bad color way. I'd cop with the right colors.

Quote:
discusting absolutely disgusting

Nice spelling.
But I agree. Minus the 3. I dig that.
MCs cannot see me
I'm like a chameleon
On a scale of one to ten
I'm like a nine...

Million.

i thought the 10's were still bein worked on??
what if those are fakes/prototypes/samples?
"SHUT EM DOWN"

Quote:
what if those are fakes/prototypes/samples?

They are samples of the Answer X. You guys who are complaining about the color...you should see the other colors that are planned to come out.
For Sale: Nike Foamposite Pro in Carolina/White size 8 DS. PM me or email me for offers. Info in profile...

YUCK I will just buy the answer and questions iversons and NOTHING else.

FOR SALE- JORDAN RETRO 5 SIZE 8.5 "LANEY" 5 $340.00 DEADSTOCK/JORDAN RETRO "COOL GREY" 11 SIZE 9.5 DEADSTOCK $340.00
YOU WANT NIKE ID CARDS.I GOT THEM.NYC MEET UP DEADSTOCK JORDAN RETRO LIMITED 4 WHITE/TOUR YELLOW/DARK BLUE GREY SIZE'S 8.5 & 9.5 $200.00 EACH
E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM WILL SHIP Shoes Only IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

Back sorta has me thinking of a sorta retro vibe, and seeing the zipper and GP playing makes me think of the gloves...or sone of thee gloves(?)

aka nkwu

Visit JustBBall Tell them nkwu sent you.

not bad at all, much better than the 9's, maybe i'll make those the first iverson's i get once they go on sale for like 50 bucks

Back
Top Bottom