Reebok Answer 11 + The Question III

Crappizoly
A1101.jpg

Q301.jpg

Q303.jpg

Thanks Kenlu.net
TEAM UST TIGERS​

"Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Go Go Go Go Uste!"​

The Question III looks decent. There's just too much going on with the Answer XI. Looks a little fat and bulky.

The first one's the Question III's right? Since the last pics sole color matches the first pics and has the "Q" logo.

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
Hes weak Hes unsure of himself Hes a coward.
Clark Kent is Supermans critique on the whole human race.
SARTORIALIST

the 11 looks good. the question 3 however sucks balls...
FS ALL DS Jordan Retro 3, Mars IV, And Retro V $145 shipped Each. DS Kobe All Star 2k5, Lebron 2, Nike Zoom Vick 1 $105 shipped each. ALL SIZE 12

Actually both pretty sweet. I haven't liked an Answer since the 5 either.

Question3 you have to see in person.

Rbk is steppin up...just wait til you see some of the early Spring '08 ATR joints...AMAZING. :wow:
eek.gif
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK
The B.O.P.​

whats that black/light blue shoe in the first pick?

the shoes in the second pic dont look bad
myspace

LPC- nickballa_NT # 9897

I really actually like both of these alot...

I suppose I'm in the minority in that I really liked the direction of the Answer 10's. Those were a beautiful shoe in my opinion.

I hear there's supposed to be a Reebok 11 X Microsoft Zoon Collaboration that's bananas.

made improvements looks a little better now
Team Falcons
The Free Michael Vick Foundation

i dont understand the 11's, just so very much going on

the questions look aiight, id cop if i had money to buy them, and if they are good quality

but i almost know for a fact that BOTH prolly feel like crap on your feet. i by at least 1 pair of reeboks every 1-2 years and i havent wore a single one that felt nice on my feet since the OG ANSWER 1.

i got the answer x's and they are the next best thing.

oh and he needs to drop a black/red colorway too, cuz most dudes in newport news like black/red more than white and baby blue.
THE GREAT GUILLERMO

Wait, the second pic is the Question III? If so, that should've been the XI, relatively speaking. I don't notice much change between the earlier sample and this XI. |I
tired.gif
Starbury is headed to Italy in a few. Now we need a more youthier PG.​
Real Recognize Real xTEAM [Scrubs]

pleeasee reebok pleeeasee stop using dmx foam, it just doesnt work. bring back the regular dmx airflow tech.
THE GREAT GUILLERMO

OMG I havent fallen in love with and RBK like I am in love the the Q3 since the original questions

not really feeling the answer 11 anymore, I liked the original sample though

I may have to purchase the Q3s.
Rich Yung "West Indies" colorway T-shirt is available in mens size XL right now brand new for $200. I will take offers!

Reebok did really good with the IX and X IMO then just fell off again with these two...
"like flies on SHUT YO MOUTH!"

Wow, I might get the Answer 11s... Clearance/Sale of course. :lol:
laugh.gif
Team Logic
teamdecepticon
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1
Looking for Band-Aid Dunk SB in 11 PM Me​

Back
Top Bottom