REEBOK APPRECIATION/SHOWCASE POST (POST YOUR FAV'S)

I'm still searching for a pair of those black Omni Lites

9/9.5
nerd.gif

Ok guys here comes some of my collection, Hope you enjoy...if you want to see some other stuff just let me know and ill get it posted.

deadstock J's, your collection is killer! the condition of the shoes are incredible.........just awesome bro!

Awesome pics Deadstock, even better collection. I'm going to see if the wife left the camera and I can get some of mine up besides the Furys

DJ killing it, great pics. wish some OG colorways of those omni zone 1s are on the way. at this rate reebok may as well bring out the entire omni zone series again.

i still need those teal commonwealth omni lites in the worst way. the other 2 colorways i have sitting here looking lonely without that 3rd one
laugh.gif

^^^Haha holler, for a while I had the teal and grey sitting lonely without the black...then finally scooped them off flight club for $185, which was a steal

^ Sick collection... as usual
smokin.gif

What are those second-to-the-last Court Victory's (the camoish ones)?  

Anyway, forgot to post these...
Looking at the rest of these pics, my TZ's seem so insignificant
embarassed.gif

tongue.gif

Reebok Pumps are definitely appreciated! I'm also a big fan of the Kamikaze II's and would love to find a pair at a reasonable price.

These are the only pumps I own right now (actually have two pair of them)

Yeah LCS is same style just lower, the LCS is sick because the pump is in the sole so it actually gives you a little bit of a lift

i used to have every new pair of iversons back when i was really young for each season. then i hated him when he played for the nuggets and now i dont mind him haha. his shoes were tight though. kind of want a pair of questions but would rather spend the money on some jordans...however i did drop some money for the pumps:

i wore these to the gym to hoop lightly in about 2 weeks ago, only to find out that i have one size 11.5 and the other shoe a size 12. are you kidding me? still havent gotten around to calling foot action 2 hours away that i bought them from smh.

Back
Top Bottom