Reebok Big Hurt Retro First Look - via KATC

i've seen a lot of mentions of this sneaker but no threads yet. anyway, here they are.

Reebok is once again dipping into their vault of classic 90s footwear to bring back the Reebok Big Hurt. Frank Thomas’ signature sneaker during his ferocious days at the plate as a member of the Chicago White Sox, the Reebok Big Hurt is set to return in the OG White Sox flavor. The Reebok Big Hurt is set to return in 2014. Check out more below.

Read more at http://www.kixandthecity.com/reebok-big-hurt-retro-first-look/

wpid-EUKicks_Reebok_Big_Hurt_Frank_Thomas_Spring_2014_2.jpeg

1996-baseball-3.jpg

1996-baseball-2.jpg

frank-thomas-reebok-big-hurt-sneakers.jpg

frank%20thomas%20big%20hurt.jpg

Reebok-Big-Hurt-Retro.jpg

and a little bonus...

%24(KGrHqJ,!gwE05yEC9QyBNeVmY1W+!~~_1.JPG

Oohhhhhh wooooorrrrrdddd

These, Shaqnosis and Kamikazes were the shoes I always wanted as a kid. These bring me back.

im a chicago native raised in the southside, growing up i watched chicago white sox baseball and Frank Thomas till this day is my fav hitter along with THE KID and BIG PAPI ORTIZ

the wait is over 2014 we will get these bad boys and a few plus colorways im soooo excited

Seeing people on IG posting that they pre ordered these at local stores hopefully a wide release soon.

Hoping the black and white pairs sit so I can scoop for cheap. Not sure if I will even wear these often but I always wanted them.

these are dope although the redundancy of the 3 straight reebok vectors on the side has always made me chuckle

yes grizz i had to say it :lol:

Getting Reebok RD info is like pulling teeth. You get outlet back wall Nikes/JBs getting full articles and just random snippets on Reebok classics.

Both pairs were supposed to drop at the end of Jan but they are no where to be seen.

Getting Reebok RD info is like pulling teeth. You get outlet back wall Nikes/JBs getting full articles and just random snippets on Reebok classics.

Both pairs were supposed to drop at the end of Jan but they are no where to be seen.

Yeah I still have not been able to find a site with detailed information. I guess that is for the better though, keep these under the radar. Very excited to have these!

Always wanted a fresh pair of these. Will cop when the price is good enough for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom