REEBOK CUSTOM ID: REEBOK VENTILATOR.

wow thats pretty cool....the amount of options are really great.
That's my word

-=Team RealTalk=-

:pimp:
pimp.gif
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK
The B.O.P.​

^^ Yeah I have those too, rock it with my Mets gear . . .
TEAMNEWYORKMETS

TEAMNEWYORKKNIC​

I'm into Nikes and many skateboarding shoes, but damn, Reebok did something right for a change.

I'm considering getting a pair of Ventilators or DJs, but has anyone made a pair that they can post pics of??

I own nike id shoes, but I need to see if RBKcustom shoes have the quality, cause you can't return RBK customs, while you can return Nike ID shoes if they mess it up.
WANTED: >Nike Air Raid [Black-White-V.Red]-sz 12...
>Nike Air Classic SB [New Emerald-Desert Clay]-sz 11.5...
>Nike Team Edition SB "Barcelona" [Magnet-Celery]-sz 12...

I am definitely impressed with the options that Reebok gives you :wow:
eek.gif
compared to nike :smh:
smh.gif

I'm gonna have to pick me up a pair.

good amount of options, I just may buy a pair.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

I would love to get a pair, but PLEASE can someone post a pic of a finished pair? The site blows away Nike ID, but I want to see if the shoes can do that too.

I don't care for 99% of rbk's including these. I wouldn't spend more than $100 on any RBK unless it was the OG Answer 1's.

But I think they came out pretty good. Still won't buy em though.
TEAMAMFAMTEAM FLORIDAWANTED - AZ Talaria, Spiridon, Neon 95 size 11.5 - Zoom Flight 95, 96, and V size 11

^^^then Why waste your time to id a pair of Ventilators.....Smh the nerve of some people

B.T.W who Cares

But Yeah Nice look for Rbk

Because it's something I like to do in my free time. There is no harm in that is there? People waste time everyday doing dumb stuff like video games or posting on the internet. It's life. So what.
TEAM AM FAM
TEAM FLORIDA
WANTED - AZ Talaria, Spiridon, Neon 95 size 11.5 - Zoom Flight 95, 96, and V size 11

this is what nike ID was SUPPOSED to be.... :smh:
smh.gif

da women's freestyles :wow:
eek.gif
reebok-freestyle-white.jpg

imma make a pair to resemble kanye's Japaneses kicks :evil:
devil.gif
team platano/BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

don't care for 99% of rbk's including these. I wouldn't spend more than $100 on any RBK unless it was the OG Answer 1's.

Did this statement not make sense to anyone else here?...sounds like you really do like them you're just hating on the vector.

99%? I seriously doubt you've seen many Reebok shoes outside of what's in your local Footlocker...

Anyway since sooo many have requested, here are pics from a custom pair I made AND bought back in January(my goal was to use every color available but still make the shoe look cohesive...)

[image noborder]http://
246265524.jpg
[/image]

246265518.jpg
[/image]

275494680.jpg
[/image]

TEAMNEWYORKMETS

TEAMNEWYORKKNIC​

^^^JEEZ!!! THANK YOU, someone had some balls to get a pair lol.

Hey, did the colors come out true to what you wanted?

Is the quality like or better than generic Ventilators from retails?

They fit true to mass-produced Ventilators?

Thanks man!! Looks like my first RBK is gonna be a custom.

Those are :pimp:
pimp.gif
by the way.

^^ My bad for the extremely delayed response homey. I've been busy as I don't know what, to answer your questions...

Yes, the colors came out almost exactly as I wanted, the quality is the same as regular Vents but the tongue is a little shorter than some of the other pairs I own.

Because they were a custom I went up half a size just to be safe, and they a little bigger than normal so I would say to go with your true size.

No problem and Thanks!

TEAMNEWYORKMETS

TEAMNEWYORKKNIC​

Back
Top Bottom