REEBOK CUSTOM ID: REEBOK VENTILATOR.

The options are endless, incredible variety of different materials, which include purple gator, leopard skin, various animal skin patterns, patent leather, suede, nylon tongues, GUM SOLE, etc. This is ID done right.

www.rbkcustom.com

Nike ID take notes.

"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

Wow, the options are amazing! Similar to Puma's options, but the interface is much more user friendly.

Thanks for posting.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Lovin' The 317
Proud To Be From Indy

35d4tmw.jpg

Bam.

Ordered.

Thank God Reebok did something right for once.

Edit:

The confirmation e-mail said that my order would take 7-10 days.

Wow.

Eat a @#%$, Nike's 4-6 week wait.

I've been playing around - but still haven't come across a design worth buying.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Lovin' The 317
Proud To Be From Indy

I've made and saved tons of designs worth buying. I just can't decide which I want first.

Nike has a lot to learn from both Reebok and Puma ID in materials and colors. They are light years ahead of Nike in this area, but there service is terrible.

I placed an order on 11/15 and never got an e-mail confirmation. I have been calling and emailing since the 16th and have been given the run around. Finally, I talk to a sup this morning who said my order had to be cancelled because their was an error. No e-mail of my order or of my cancellation. If I didn't call I would have never have known. To make it even worse they have already charged my credit card and it will take 3-5 days to get my money back. I really like the Reebok interface and colors but their service is a complete joke.

im considering making an order..

edit: ughck; didnt realize i had the same color scheme as the person above.

TEAMEXPOS+++DOT ORG++++++Exposin Dudes Like Playboy Does Washed Up Actresses (No Doogie)+++
http://www.********.org/images/logo.gif

umm, i think you guys should wait until actually receiving the shoes before talking.

there's so many pieces on that that i doubt everyone's comes out perfect.
you ain't fazin' the amazin'
while your gun's raisin', mine is blazin'​

Damn. The custom sneaker possibilities are killing me. Between this and Nike ID, I am losing cash quick.
JORDANS FOR SALE-ALL DS
Olympic VII Sz 10/Ice Blue X Sz 9.5/Cool Grey IV Sz 9.5
ILLPHILLIP@TMAIL.COM

Do they send to Canada? Nike ID doesn't....nor do I think it ever will, sadly...
Latest Pickup: Converse Wade 1.3 (Black/white-red)

anyone have pix of an actual pair? how's the quality, etc...add pix if you can

I'm really tempted in ordering a pair too, but I'd also like to know how well they're put together and how long did it actually take.

wondering if anybody got theirs yet. wanna know quality and how it looks in person. pics? thanks.
Wassup.

Back
Top Bottom