REEBOK FALL 2009 EX-O-FIT HI STRAP "BASQUIAT PACK"

Not for me but some might like it.

The Reebok Ex-O-Fit Hi Strap released a couple of months ago with mixed feelings. Following the trend of high top sneakers featuring straps, the sneaker didfind its fanbase, mainly due to cleaner looks compared to other sneakers in this market. For Fall 2009 the sneaker comes in new colorways, including black,white, purple and blue. Look out for a release soon at Atmos.

reebok-ex-o-fit-strap-fall-2009-1-540x405.jpg

reebok-ex-o-fit-strap-fall-2009-4-540x405.jpg

reebok-ex-o-fit-strap-fall-2009-2-540x405.jpg

reebok-ex-o-fit-strap-fall-2009-3-540x405.jpg

so Reebok rips the yeezy, throws a famous artists name into the mix and gives you patent leather. These are horrible. The yeezy's are horrible, but thesemake them look......better
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

so Reebok rips the yeezy, throws a famous artists name into the mix and gives you patent leather. These are horrible. The yeezy's are horrible, but these make them look......better
laugh.gif

You should probably know what you're talking about before you make a completely wrong statement for all the world to see. #1 The Ex-o-fit has been aroundsince the very early 80's, 2nd this version of the Ex-o-fit (the S.G. Strap, was out in the market at LEAST a year before the 1st pics of a Yeezy evensurfaced, which means they were in concept phase even sooner... Look up Juun-J x Reebok.

These color-ways are solid (my favorite of the one's pictured is the Wht/Gum), I still prefer the one's out now though...to the Original thread starteryou may want to re-name as these have nothing to do with Basquiat, although I have seen Basquiat Ex-o-fit Plus'.

I find these really appealing, as long as the price isnt rediculous i might think about the blue ones. Maybe the blacks as well!

Originally Posted by nitzski

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

so Reebok rips the yeezy, throws a famous artists name into the mix and gives you patent leather. These are horrible. The yeezy's are horrible, but these make them look......better
laugh.gif

You should probably know what you're talking about before you make a completely wrong statement for all the world to see. #1 The Ex-o-fit has been around since the very early 80's, 2nd this version of the Ex-o-fit (the S.G. Strap, was out in the market at LEAST a year before the 1st pics of a Yeezy even surfaced, which means they were in concept phase even sooner... Look up Juun-J x Reebok.

These color-ways are solid (my favorite of the one's pictured is the Wht/Gum), I still prefer the one's out now though...to the Original thread starter you may want to re-name as these have nothing to do with Basquiat, although I have seen Basquiat Ex-o-fit Plus'.

FIrst off the ORIGINAL reebok Exo fit LOOKS NOTHING CLOSE to a yeezy. Second the Juun J reebok your referencing does not have the strap over the front of theshoe Third the yeezy pics started showing up EARLY 2008 (march/april) The jun j which again, had no strap towards the front started showing up mid 2008 TheEx-o strap went from THIS To this TO THIS and your going to try and argue its not a direct correlation to the Yeezyswhen pictures of kanye wearing them surfaced before that last version of the ex-o fit dropped? Ok dude whatever you say.
laugh.gif

I think I can speak on this more than anybody here. I know the person that did the redesign of the Ex-O-Fit, he told me that the revised Ex-O-Fit was in theworks before the Yeezy's surfaced. Hi-top shoes, with big tongues, and straps have been trend in the market place for a few years. Its a coincidence thatthe Ex-O-Fit and Yeezy share similar characteristics, but since know one pays attention to other brands, anytime two shoes look alike people always say acompany is ripping off Nike. Maybe Nike sometimes bites off of other brands too, they don't design in a vacuum.

Back
Top Bottom