Reebok InstaPump OG Retro 2014

I would recommend 1/2 size (if available). Think when the upper is made of something other than mesh, the fit will be more snug. But yet again, the BAPES felt snug like the Hanon too.
Most places only sell them in full sizes, so either TTS or 1 size up. I think the Pump unit will fill in the extra space.

I
Most places only sell them in full sizes, so either TTS or 1 size up. I think the Pump unit will fill in the extra space.
That is the problem when one of these boutiques sells collabs other than theirs. The pump definitely does help if slightly big.

Anyone have any idea of time when Packer is set to go live with their Fury collection? I know that the Steven Allen is set for midnight. Others I don't know.

Anyone have any idea of time when Packer is set to go live with their Fury collection? I know that the Steven Allen is set for midnight. Others I don't know.
Steven Alan is set for midnight @ Extra Butter. 

All the releases for Packer are set for 12 noon tomorrow. 

How hard should it be to get the Steven Alan furys. I have been interested In furys for awhile but these are subtle and I dig all black.

I was tempted by Steven Alan pump fury's, but they sold out at PackerShoes.. so.. :'(

on the other hand... some shots of AAPE x Reebok instapump fury's

Last edited:
Feel very fortunate today. Hope my pics can help with a decision or two...

BEAMS

Milkfed

Kasina (most underrated imo)

P.S. Still some sizes available @ PackerShoes...hurry up and buy! 

Back
Top Bottom