Reebok InstaPump OG Retro 2014

My first pair of Fury's, Frank the Butcher x BAUs. Got them for a real nice price. Got my eye on some more of these. They seem to be TTS, althoug I went a half size u and they are like my higher end sized Nike/Asics.

:pimp: @scones

Has anyone ever done a custom Fury from the Reebok website? If so, how was the experience? Just wondering since I am now fascinated with this shoe and may want to try my creative juices towards one and the price is killer as well.

Post pics if you do order. I can't find any online pics of them anywhere lol.

Its is looking very funky and don't like to wear funky shoe. I also don't like to wear shoe of yellow color it looks awkward. 

So the consensus is TTS on these? Might pick up one of the garbstore pairs.

I wear between an 11.5 and 12. do you think i could pull of an 11.5 in these?
i wear between a 9 to 9.5.. picked up a size 9, still haven't broke them out yet but i think i would be happier with a 9.5 .. though i haven't tried the 9.5 on, i think the feet would appreciate a bit more room.. 

Same here, im between 8.5 and 9, copped sz 9, but they still feel kinda tight, so i wanna sell my pair and cop a new one in sz 9.5.

But they are difficult to sell...xD

Its the nature of the model they are meant to be tight, no laces and all, but if you really dont like them to be that tight, you can always get a bigger size. 

SMH the release valve cover on one of my Pump Fury's popped off some how, just a heads up to check down at your feet to make sure the same doesn't happen

Back
Top Bottom