Reebok InstaPump OG Retro 2014

I want the blue OG colorway, but you cant even find a pair on ebay, all the Japanese fans have them under the bed. 

dang why is this thread so dead....love the furys

Yea would be nice to see more activity on here. I am new to the the fury but man are they dope! I just never seem to catch any of the collabs and when I see them any available its always really big sizes! And damn those ebay prices sheesh! haha

Unfortunately for me I copped the "year of the sheep" pair and I think they are amazing but since I get a bunch of shoes I just sat them to the side. Well when I finally decided to unDS realized that although I technically "fit" into them, I definitely neededt to size up. Damn these wide feet of mine! lol Thing is, it was past the 14 day return period so I couldn't even exchange em
frown.gif
same here bro first cop was the "year of the sheep" and they are phenomenal!!!! i love the colors and colorblocking. Im trying to do a customized pair right now on reebok.com and make it year of the cow, kinda like the sheep pair but black with a pink nose...

Im currently looking for the SNS pair thats black and has dots on it

I want the blue OG colorway, but you cant even find a pair on ebay, all the Japanese fans have them under the bed. 
yea fury's are legendary in Japan, people from the states don't understand how beautiful these shoes are, but hey the states is full of sheep

Cant agree more, kids these days have no idea, even 20 years later the Fury still is the most technology advanced sneaker. 

i love how the front of them looks when someone is wearing them...look so dope....

Cant agree more, kids these days have no idea, even 20 years later the Fury still is the most technology advanced sneaker. 
i really want the Iron Mans, so sick

Omg those iron man look dope as f*ck! So many of these collars are fire but ugh the price to play on eBay though :/

I have never seen these around where I live but then again I live in a small town. These don't sell well here I. The states or at least in bigger cities? Shame cuz these kicks are awesome but I never see any advertisement for them.

yea fury's are legendary in Japan, people from the states don't understand how beautiful these shoes are, but hey the states is full of sheep
Yeah, I'll admit I had no idea about Fury's when I was in the States. I moved to Japan last year and I started seeing them on feet and fell in love.

So here's a little Japan vs Japan action for y'all.

When did the 2019 retro drop?

I watch your vids btw.
Officially on Reebok.com this month but several sites have it already, eBay included.
Thanks for supporting the channel, I will make a video on it as soon as it arrives.

Back
Top Bottom