Reebok InstaPump OG Retro 2014

Here are some comparison pics, as I said before a very good replication. In the first pics the retro is in the middle

View media item 799067
Good shape overall

Back pics, small difference in the logo but that's on rbk for changing it slightly years ago
View media item 799072
Small difference in the Hexalite, same on the bottom but I didn't take a pic. OG on the left side

View media item 799075
Here is the difference in the material on the inner. OG was 'more fuzzy' and a bit softer. OG on left, you can also see difference in release valve. Essentially insta pump is useless

View media item 799081
Sock liner change, no surprise or big deal

View media item 799082
Finally the biggest difference. The pump bladder itself. Slightly different material and 'finish'. OG on the right

View media item 799095

Sorry of the pics are small I'll try to upload to a better location. As I said a great retro overall and I'm so happy this finally happened

Dope comparison

hows the sizing on these ? im normally a 12 in foam pros, jordans 3-10-, and size 13 in foam ones, jordan 11 kds kobes lebron. help is appreciated

They fit true to size for me...though you have a lot of sizes :lol:

With pumps if your a half size bigger it's ok cause the pump will handle and tighten it up

They fit true to size for me...though you have a lot of sizes
laugh.gif

With pumps if your a half size bigger it's ok cause the pump will handle and tighten it up
much appreciated a lot of things a 12.5 would be perfect but I feel like I have a better chance of finding a leprechaun riding a unicorn over a rainbow
laugh.gif

I got my pairs delivered today. took a while plus i had some customs charges (60$). I ordered from Sneaker Politics in Louisiana. they were 150 each. like 50 bucks for shipping also, so i didn't exactly score on the price. super sick shoe though i am very happy

I got my pairs delivered today. took a while plus i had some customs charges (60$). I ordered from Sneaker Politics in Louisiana. they were 150 each. like 50 bucks for shipping also, so i didn't exactly score on the price. super sick shoe though i am very happy

View media item 800860

View media item 800861

View media item 800862

View media item 800863

View media item 800864
Your lucky! I placed my order with sneaker politics on 2/1 and still haven't received my order and I live in the states LoL.Worst customer service ever

Well sneaker politics says they use 3-5 business days of shipping but It took about 7 business days. So don't worry they will come and I know the anticipation is building up fast. But I think the shipping is due to the company they use and not them over at sneaker politics. I have never dealt with them tho so idk

my pairs went from louisiana to florida for some reason lol. stayed there for a while like 3 or 4 days. the 3-5 business days is not correct, but the weather thing may be exactly why. hope everyone gets their pairs soon. they are amazing in person can't wait for summer to wear them

I am so happy was able to cop two pairs, God knows when, if at all, Reebok will release them again. One to rock - one to stock, my favorite formula. 

Funny I never knew Sneaker Politics is based in Louisiana.

Last edited:
My package wouldnt even update though. Till this day ups is saying a tag was created and ready for pickup LoL. Oh well, waiting on the next colorway

Wow, that is a nice price if only they had my size.

BTW, my second one showed up. 

definitely up. don't wanna be stuck too tight its like a foam or any shoe with the carbon finer gotta go up man.

There are no .5 sizes released anyway, being very limited and all.
Dmxfury, can you please do me a favor and look at the original and the new, I have a strong suspicion that the Graphlite is fake, check the thickness and if it isbending easily.

I checked it out. I agree the graphite isn't as strong. It didn't bend as much as I thought it might but it definitely bent and moved some. The OGs, even 20 years old still are stronger and barely can be turned, bent, etc. I'd be curious while wearing if you can notice a lack of support

Thank you, that is what I thought too, so I am not crazy. Just received my Pump Graphlite from SNS, and is the same thing, just a painted thin plastic plate. Watch me ripping them a new one for that. Going to make e fre videos and contact some people in Reebok, I am very disappointed, that is a total Nike/JB move.

trent, what you can you really do brother? As far as Reebok corporate is concerned the launch is a success despite the cost cutting. It'll be interesting to see what else they cut in the subsequent re-retro.

You know one thing is to fake it on the Attaq, but on models that are strictly relaying on the Graphlite, one of them even has it in the name, the other relaying on its structural stability, its just making everyone that bought it look stupid.

Agree wholeheartedly with you my man - sadly the bean counters think otherwise. Feels like all these companies are racing to see how much they can de-content a sneaker before the consumer pushes back.

Sadly with everything being purchased by resellers and the Pokemon-like 'Gotca catch 'em all' mentality of the sheep purchasing the product, nothing is gonna change.

My man, I am just super disappointed, being with Reebok for over 20 years and copped more than 20 pairs this few years back, just in the last 2 weeks, I spent $450...and to realize that they were putting fake Graphlite, is just like I found out there is no Santa, pretty much the same level of shock and despair.

Back
Top Bottom