Reebok InstaPump OG Retro 2014

My man, I am just super disappointed, being with Reebok for over 20 years and copped more than 20 pairs this few years back, just in the last 2 weeks, I spent $450...and to realize that they were putting fake Graphlite, is just like I found out there is no Santa, pretty much the same level of shock and despair.

My man trent - I hear you, I agree with you and I sympathize with you and this gonna sound clichéd but at the end of the day 'they are just shoes'.

That said I would return the second pair back no point keeping multiples if you're clearly not satisfied. I expressed my displeasure at that weak 'Sonics' Retro+ Kamikaze I and have no intention of purchasing a pair.

Similarly I will be passing on these Instapump joints if at all they release in N.America thanks to your comments and dmxfury's.

Yes you are right to some degree, they are only shoes, but for me at least, it seems its a lot more. I spent almost 4 years of my high school life just looking trough the glass of the sneaker stores and dream to one day be able to afford a pair, these are countless hours almost every day of pain and desire. It is the passion that staid in my life the longest, I am almost 37 now and I am in to sneakers since 1991, all this time means a lot to me, almost build up my whole life, it motivated me enough to pick up my *** and study hard, finish university, get my masters in early 2000's and get a great job that will allow me to buy everything I like without compromising or having to put my family in a bad position. So you understand now its a lot more than just a shoe, maybe for the young kids these days it is, not for me, for me this passion is my biggest ally, my helper and my driving force. 

I know it sounds dramatic, and probably is for most people, for me is the story of my life. 

Last edited:
Again my dude, I can relate to you as a former Nike retail employee myself. Breaks my heart to see the low quality garbage that they've been churning out for the last 6 years with no damns given.

Those Stashs are pretty tough. I seen them teaser pics of the other collabs thats coming out soon, they look pretty ill yo. Also, that Father/Daughter pack is pretty nice and clean too.

Btw, none of those above are an OG, all are mixed or colorways of Fury ll.

I know, but their being promoted as an og color way pack that's why I refered to them as such. Still might have to pick them up since I doubt we'll get these colors on the other model.

Personally I am very disappointed of this release, I doubled up on the OG one, only to realize they are giving us fake Graphlite, and I am done with all the models that have it.

I've been wanting to try out this shoe for a while now, it's been slowly growing on me more and more. It's just so different and I really like that. I guess I'm just waiting for that perfect color way which I'm sure will come along being that there will be 30+ different ones by the end of 2014. How is the comfort level on these? They look insanely comfy.

They are, I just don't recommend to anyone to start running in them, and they were a performance running shoe. Even walking for a long period of time will probably be a negative experience.

Like I said above, colorways are from Fury ll. Unless they release the OG Blue/White/Black/Grey, I am done with the Fury. 

Last edited:
Pass on all of the collabs, its seems like a major overkill to me, the only thing that saves them is they will be very limited.

Back
Top Bottom