Reebok Iverson Collection: Answer V (76ers Edition 2020)

Joined Oct 11, 2013
Any 2s or 3s that drop are day 1 cops, discounts be damned. Just wish they'd bring back DMX. :frown:

Navy 2s please, Reebok!!

Joined May 15, 2016
well they better fix the cushioning. the stepovers are like bricks to me

Joined Aug 25, 2015
Wanted the white/red 5's so bad as a kid, they will be had. Too bad about the non-existent DMX, had a pair of the OG black/grey 4's and they were awesome to ball in. Found them at my parents' place few months ago and they had gotten mould all over and inside.. Had to chuck em. Got the retro Georgetown and Stepover 4's, bricks to ball in

Joined Apr 26, 2007
Need a retro of white/red Answer 1s with the home 97/98 M&N dropping next year. My OGs can only hold on for so long.

Joined Aug 10, 2012
Can’t wait for these since we are supposed to be getting real DMX this year. Will easily pass on the Black Cement 3s to double and triple up if this is true...

Joined Mar 11, 2013
Can’t wait for these since we are supposed to be getting real DMX this year. Will easily pass on the Black Cement 3s to double and triple up if this is true...
Wait, they said it’ll be real DMX cushioning? If so, I’m in for a bunch of pairs. Loved playing in them back when they originally released.

Joined Aug 10, 2012
Wait, they said it’ll be real DMX cushioning? If so, I’m in for a bunch of pairs. Loved playing in them back when they originally released.
According to Weartesters, yes DMX is supposed to “be back strong” this year. We’ll see if they actually deliver...

I never understood why they couldn’t use at least SOMETHING other than that rock hard foam. The Answers weren’t meant to be responsive with hard cushioning, they were a luxury style shoe back in the 00’s with lots of comfort for rocking off court and basketball.

I love my Georgetown’s because I never had the color way growing up (though they aren’t technically the same color technically), but not having DMX makes them meh...

Joined Mar 11, 2013
I’m assuming red 4s will be one of the first ones to drop

46EF2289-2DED-47E4-BB85-C16C970355E7.png
If they use real DMX cushioning (or anything comfortable), I’ll get just about any color of the Answer IV. It’d be awesome to be able to actually play in them.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now