Reebok Iverson Retro Collection: ?, Answer 1 & 4 Out, SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES...

Yeah, I'm guessing it's the pair Kobe wore. Interesting choice, they released two OG colors last year so I guess it's not a big deal. I'll cop the purple for the right price. I love purple and I'm a huge Kobe fan so I'm in. Reminds me of the Kobe Questions they dropped.

And no I don't have proof they have the real DMX, just heard a few rumors so I don't know for sure.

Kobe Bryant - Reebok Answer IV.jpg

Hahahaha Hahahaha You think they run that velcro tab right before the zippers on the IV to keep the zipper in place?

Yeah, that's what was said when they retroed them the first time. I never had a problem with the zipper falling down on my OGs but I never played ball in them. The shoe looks cleaner without the velcro.

Didn't some of the pairs Iverson wore have the velcro straps? So long ago I can't remember.

Last edited:
^^
Found the picture below showing Iverson's PE pair with the velcro tab but it looks like he played with the pair 'unzipped'.

GettyImages-583400-595x567.jpg

images

I’m so mad the Answer 3 retros had real DMX but they just didn’t bother to put it in any of the other retros. I was watching a YouTube video of a guy who had a pair and he was reviewing them and said they had real DMX...

So angry...

With all the Jays coming out in February and March, I feel like these should hit $80-$90 prices.

if i remember right, when the 4s first came out, they didn't have that velcro on the top. The zipper kept falling down so they added the zipper around the playoffs.

Just ordered a pair of the Kobe IVs. About damn time they released these! Oneness really needs to take some better photos, looks like the White/Navy on their site.

I'm holding back on retro 4s because lack of lowtop. Why they droppin all of these 4's in hightop form Idk. Only the black/grey and White/blue were originally high top. Back in hs I had the white/red, and they were low.

I'm holding back on retro 4s because lack of lowtop. Why they droppin all of these 4's in hightop form Idk. Only the black/grey and White/blue were originally high top. Back in hs I had the white/red, and they were low.
all of this

and why would the little dmx tab still say dmx when its clearly not

Why you say that?

Some pics of these they look damn near like the navy pair. If that purple doesn't pop like the OGs, they ****ed up. There's like 20 shoes dropping the same weekend, these should go on sale.

Not my pic. This was cool. They still using the same black Iverson box
7E35A6D0-BAB9-4089-8C92-4C8ED7D8C8D5.jpeg

Last edited:
These come out All Star weekend. Didn’t these already come out before or something real similar?

50D90175-0BFB-40C4-A224-34E0B9A76115.jpeg
F25A544F-2D06-4EC3-86C0-7D3564F6A235.jpeg

the kobe answer iv is on every shoe retailers calendar looks like a pretty wide release

These come out All Star weekend. Didn’t these already come out before or something real similar?

50D90175-0BFB-40C4-A224-34E0B9A76115.jpeg
F25A544F-2D06-4EC3-86C0-7D3564F6A235.jpeg

Those dropped a few years ago. Look closely though, this new version appears to have more patent leather wrap around like an AJ XI. The original release used perforated suede on the sides.

Back
Top Bottom