Reebok Iverson Retro Collection: ?, Answer 1 & 4 Out, SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES...

Hope they cook up a black/gold colorway of these.

retro 2005ish i think (also 2015ish i think)
reebok-question-blackgold---new-years-eve-release---3.jpg

the original
xavtgul93l0su3a8ltva.jpg

I was always puzzled by Reebok releasing the og blk/blk-gold colorway. I remember thinking “he’s supposed to wear them with the red uniform? Gross.” They should have released the wht/gold-ice ones instead and waited the summer when the 76ers changed to the black uniforms instead. I don’t think A.I. ever wore that og colorway until a few years later as a retro/team shoe.

IMG_20200210_210640.jpg
IMG_20200210_211854.jpg

The pink/red/maroon Ice Cream is a must have. Purple/real/yellow is good quality with nice details. The USA pair I'm glad I had a coupon code. The leather is thick but it's painted on white + stars and the gold is nothing to write home about. I'd like to play in a pair because my heart says yes but my ankles and brain say no.

IMG_20200210_210640.jpg
IMG_20200210_211854.jpg

The pink/red/maroon Ice Cream is a must have. Purple/real/yellow is good quality with nice details. The USA pair I'm glad I had a coupon code. The leather is thick but it's painted on white + stars and the gold is nothing to write home about. I'd like to play in a pair because my heart says yes but my ankles and brain say no.

They actually look a lot better in hand, dope pickups!

So the CHERRY TOMATO / POSH PINK / STINGER YELLOW color way of the Answer 5 flew off the Reebok website.

Was out to just only redeem my 2 of my $20 coupons for some socks today and ended up copping these.... the Vs were on “sale” for $99 and used 15% off mil disco on top of it

41EA1ED0-A4C2-4A4E-86CF-028FE52CC927.jpeg

Super dope pick ups all around. I see you even copped for the little one! :pimp:

IMG_20200210_210640.jpg
IMG_20200210_211854.jpg

Just curious but have any celebrities and/or 'influencers' been spotted wearing these kicks? Feels like the aforementioned have been wearing those red IIIs for some time now.

Just curious but have any celebrities and/or 'influencers' been spotted wearing these kicks? Feels like the aforementioned have been wearing those red IIIs for some time now.
To be honest I have not seen anyone wearing these anywhere. Usually AI at least pops up in pictures wearing them but unless I missed something I haven't seen any. Pharrell needs to pop up in music video or something.
And I have not worn them recently but the OG Board Flips always got a lot of compliments. Wish I would have bought a few more back in the day.

Not a fan of suede on kicks but colourblocking ain't too bad.

I like the solid black on these as it makes the green and yellow “pop” more. I wish Reebok had done this with the blk/blue and blk/red pairs but it seems that material is more dark ash grey than black.

Back
Top Bottom