Reebok Iverson Retro Collection: ?, Answer 1 & 4 Out, SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES...

Fnl pic
66040909_446064869579393_4034348774668646580_n.jpg

They look good.

The suede does look off in the black and blue pair.

Like I said before, I'll buy most of these when they hit $50-$70 tag. I'll pay $70-$80 for OGs, $40-$50 for non OGs.

Was this posted? I really don't like these guys but I want to hear what Iverson says

I still hold a grudge to this day against my parents for tossing all my Iversons away when I left the house. lmao

I actually had almost every pair, 1-5, in white/red. Had the all black 6's too. Bubba Chuck was my hero as a kid. Loved the underdog mentality he represented and carried across in his games. Love how much nostalgia a single pair of kicks can bring back. :nthat:

white and red pair look fantastic I might have to do retail and the modification to the outsole should allow better grip for basketball.

How do you all get read of the super annoying squeaky sounds on the Answer 1 Red Patent Leather. I want to wear them to work but Geeeesh, I can't it's terrible lol. Any tips that I'm not taking (which have been none thus far) I heard tape on the tongue, power, oils of some kind. Let me know so I can rock some classics to work

Thanks in Advance .. .

How do you all get read of the super annoying squeaky sounds on the Answer 1 Red Patent Leather. I want to wear them to work but Geeeesh, I can't it's terrible lol. Any tips that I'm not taking (which have been none thus far) I heard tape on the tongue, power, oils of some kind. Let me know so I can rock some classics to work

Thanks in Advance .. .

Buy a specific tape called “gaffers tape”. They sell it in many colors, red in your case. You’re welcome.

Are OG Answer 1s wearable? I have a chance to buy a pair for like $100 bucks that look to be in good shape albeit some minor wear & small glue residue showing on the mid soles. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Are OG Answer 1s wearable? I have a chance to buy a pair for like $100 bucks that look to be in good shape albeit some minor wear & small glue residue showing on the mid soles. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Nope!

The dmx air bag will crumble as soon as you walk in them and the pieces of the sole will get unglued from the top portions of the midsole. Plus, the og insoles are more than likely a sticky crumbled mess. They’re purely for display unless you’re willing to tear them apart and restore with new pieces.

I have a pair that I wear infrequently. Biggest problem for me is the glue coming out from under the insole all over your socks. I stopped wearing them once the retro came out.

What? I wear both of mine still. No issues yet. Gotta wear them in cooler weather though. I just wore my navy OGs like 3-4 months ago.

I’d pay $100 if they’re in good shape.

I’m still looking for the black OGs and the Asia red and gold pairs.

What? I wear both of mine still. No issues yet

Matter of time but it depends on how those shoes were stored. My pair and my bros pair crumbled after a few wears. The blue dmx bags broke in so many directions, think broken glass.

Yessir. I still wear mine. They actually get more burn then my stupid 2013 pair lol

So who copped? Yesterday was my 30th birthday and I've always wanted these so it was a must.

^ I want to wait until I get back from this deployment so I can try them and see how they fit. I doubt they'll be old out and expect them to hit outlets too. I just need OG CWs and I'll be good on these.

Thanks for all the help re: ogs being wearable. Because it would be through Ebay and I can't see them in hand first, I'm going to pass.

As for a 2013 pair, unworn without box, trees and og laces-is 80 a good deal? They have no flaws, look good other than no laces.

Back
Top Bottom