Reebok Iverson Retro Collection: ?, Answer 1 & 4 Out, SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES...

Just tried these on the other day definitely went down half a size... beautiful sneaker in person just not tryna pay that full retail buck 40 for these joints im coppin solely to play ball in...dude in here that said he copped for 60 is winning

Wanted blk/silvers but if theyre sellin out @ retail, f*** it.

Im shootin for 80-90. MAYBE a hundro.

1E6489A4-8FE3-4666-A0FC-7E6B970A218E.png

50% off everything on reebok.com

CARLE50

11.5 gone, damn. Scared the 12 gonna be too big, how these fit?

Ordered the 12, $74 shipped

Just read reviews, seems like everyone is saying they run big. ****

Were these posted?

Last edited:
Trying my hardest not to cop! I'm tapped out for the month! Lol

I wasn’t in the mood to spend money on these but I haven’t seen a lot of sites with them so I can live with the $70. Finish Line got half their sizes gone already so I’m not sure how much lower this color will go.

Wow. Quick deal on these! I was personally waiting for the Black/Silver. I wasn't feeling the White/Red at retail, but I couldn't pass at half-off! :smokin

How does the Answer DMX fit? I grabbed them in a 10 in addition to the Answer V. I normally wear a 10.5 tho.

Still no update on shipping but the code still works. They added an 11.5 so I bought that.

They also added the black/red and black/blue pairs but they’re $160 and come out 9/1

Got my shipping as well. Hopefully we get the blk/silvers soon. I’d be in for blk/red if it wasn’t for the PL red and blk suede.

Back
Top Bottom