Reebok Iverson Retro Collection: ?, Answer 1 & 4 Out, SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES...

Picked up a pair of Question “white noise” that turned out to be samples. However, I didn’t see any difference between these and the general release version so....I decided to remove the “noisey” midsole paint. Such a pain in the *** to do but it’s going well.

Love the simple og color blocking.
plqA9LuHj

all black legacys 110 on finishline(i know theyll go lower but i couldnt wait anymore) . notice the legacys havin been gettin much love,materials on all 4 pairs so far is top shelf. the red camo ones only stocked twice on .com and the blue camo is avail only up to 9.5, all look reel good 2 me though. need both red and blues like mad
crossovers bw.jpg

Picked up the Answer 1 white/red on eBay in sz 10.5. Too small for me, but I’m going to hunt down a sz 11 or wait for Reebok to have a sale. The foam gold ovals bother me, but the show overall feels almost as comfortable as the OG and their is too much nostalgia in these for me to give up on them over one thing on the shoe that bugs me.

Picked up the Answer 1 white/red on eBay in sz 10.5. Too small for me, but I’m going to hunt down a sz 11 or wait for Reebok to have a sale. The foam gold ovals bother me, but the show overall feels almost as comfortable as the OG and their is too much nostalgia in these for me to give up on them over one thing on the shoe that bugs me.
How is it too small, the run at least half a size too big?

Is the cushioning close to the original?

I remember the OG black/gold and the retro in 07 (I think) being a half a size too big, so I went with a 10.5 again like back in the day. Plus there were no size 11s in the eBay sale. I’d say they fit true to size. Keep in mind I was buying them back then to play ball in and like a more snug fit, not rock casually. I’d rather have more room when just walking around.

The comfort is great, but you definitely feel the “end” of the forefoot DMX, compared to the OG where you could feel it all the way to your toes.

I remember the OG black/gold and the retro in 07 (I think) being a half a size too big, so I went with a 10.5 again like back in the day. Plus there were no size 11s in the eBay sale. I’d say they fit true to size. Keep in mind I was buying them back then to play ball in and like a more snug fit, not rock casually. I’d rather have more room when just walking around.

The comfort is great, but you definitely feel the “end” of the forefoot DMX, compared to the OG where you could feel it all the way to your toes.

Did you get them for a decent price? The white/red I mean.

If the DMX feels anything like the DMX their recent runners have felt like (like the Daytona and the 2000 series) then that feels close enough to the OG for me. I'll have to scoop a pair if I find good prices...

TURBO UNO TURBO UNO , this yer pic my man ?!?! i mean ya i can read, was just wonderin, its on that solecollector AI shoe history, and if they r 10.5 or 11 u still got em in good shape ? :wink:

uno.jpg

Oh man, I took the that picture about 15-16 years ago :lol:

Yeah, I still have them but haven’t opened the box in years. I’m assuming they’re okay since I put all my shoes in ziplock bags in the shoe boxes. I think they’re sz11.5

Back
Top Bottom