Reebok Iverson Retro Collection: ?, Answer 1 & 4 Out, SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES...

RIP anyone who hoops in these after wearing more recent kicks from any brand. Cushioning is not there. DMX Wood.

I bought stepovers in a 12.5 when they came available way back when and I honestly have no use for them save for maybe some futuristic Halloween costume space man fit

RIP anyone who hoops in these after wearing more recent kicks from any brand. Cushioning is not there. DMX Wood.

Meh, no different than hooping in retro Jays to be honest. Besides, these drop more for nostalgia and looks. Not so much performance, different target audience.

Last edited:
Just picked up my Kobe Answer IVs from the post office. Very happy with them, such a gorgeous colourway. Worth the long wait.

So does anyone know when the real DMX retros come out or is it only going to be special ones again like the last time with the Answer 3 being the only ones with real DMX...?

Seriously sick of the strap and they extra strip of material they put on the tongue for the retros.

Agreed that the strap kills the 'sleek' look of the shoe but at the same time Iverson's later pairs also had the strap. I suppose if these come out as a 'Lifestyle' product then it might make sense to drop the strap.

Agreed that the strap kills the 'sleek' look of the shoe but at the same time Iverson's later pairs also had the strap. I suppose if these come out as a 'Lifestyle' product then it might make sense to drop the strap.

I don’t remember retail pairs originally ever having the strap. I thought it was just player editions and retros. I seriously removed the strap on my pairs. They were always getting stuck on the laces.

blazers21ntnp blazers21ntnp You have photos my bro?
Just took one quick shot after grabbing them. If there's anything your curious about or want different shots, just ask :

PadrfHz.jpg

And back when no show socks were the cool thing, I remember these lows grabbing my foot awesomely. Heat traps though.

44ae1c795019bb0e30cfe8aafb07fb34.jpg

would buy.

Last edited:
No show socks ain't cool anymore?

There was a point in the early-mid '00s where the 'sock-less' look was super trendy. Cats were rocking no show socks with lows, mids, highs, etc...

Two or three years ago, it was the super colourful mid to high socks that were trending. Now it's anything goes.

No shows with shorts, high socks with pants.

The whole colorful and printed socks look that kids doing is trash. I'll always rock no shows with shorts.

White socks with white shoes and white insoles, black socks with pretty much the rest.

Got my Kobe PE pair last week. The side of the shoe with the purple I3 logo has 3M on it, was surprised to see that.

Nice! Never understood why they didn’t do this on the general release pairs. Curious as to how the DMX foam feels? Still rock hard or is there moving air transfer?

Nice! Never understood why they didn’t do this on the general release pairs. Curious as to how the DMX foam feels? Still rock hard or is there moving air transfer?
This is my first pair of any Iverson Reebok shoe so I’m not sure. Haven’t tried them on but the outside of the shoe feels very stiff.

Back
Top Bottom