Reebok Iverson Retro Collection: ?, Answer 1 & 4 Out, SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES...

I just saw the Kobe Answer IV in my finish line store and was disappointed after holding it. I didn’t even see any 3m on the shoe (shined my iPhone flashlight on it and nothing) and there is still no DMX like we had heard. They're basically just like the 2013 pairs, which is fine, but I expected so much more

I just saw the Kobe Answer IV in my finish line store and was disappointed after holding it. I didn’t even see any 3m on the shoe (shined my iPhone flashlight on it and nothing) and there is still no DMX like we had heard. They're basically just like the 2013 pairs, which is fine, but I expected so much more

Just don't pay full retail on them my bro. Half off MSRP and you're good. There is NO incentive for Reebok to make them as they originally were due to lack of interest.

Got mine in, I love them and cool with the $75 I paid. Quality probably a C- and they run big. I'd recommend getting your true size or going down half a size. I'll grab a second pair if they hit $50 or less.

IMG_1393.JPG
IMG_1394.JPG
IMG_1395.JPG
IMG_1396.JPG

Hahahaha Hahahaha Ouch at the C-!

Any particular reason why you scored them that low? They 'look' consistent with the previous retros.

Hahahaha Hahahaha Ouch at the C-!

Any particular reason why you scored them that low? They 'look' consistent with the previous retros.

They feel okay, look a little cheap. They should have the 3M, they could have done the dope insole. I don’t think a C- is that low though, I’m cool with a C+ too, either is fine. I’m anxious to wear them, I love this shoe and went crazy when Kobe wore them. I definitely hope to get a second pair real cheap.

They feel okay, look a little cheap. They should have the 3M, they could have done the dope insole. I don’t think a C- is that low though, I’m cool with a C+ too, either is fine. I’m anxious to wear them, I love this shoe and went crazy when Kobe wore them. I definitely hope to get a second pair real cheap.

I wish that whoever started this whole “real DMX” rumor or whatever hadn’t started it because now not only do they still use old DMX foam, but they didnt even bother with the 3m...? Like come on, why even put them out if they’re just crappy plastic replicas. Fakes would probably feel more comfortable than these smh ‍

I wish that whoever started this whole “real DMX” rumor or whatever hadn’t started it because now not only do they still use old DMX foam, but they didnt even bother with the 3m...? Like come on, why even put them out if they’re just crappy plastic replicas. Fakes would probably feel more comfortable than these smh ‍

Agreed 100% man. However, these things aren't quite plastic replicas yet as they use 2 grains of actual leather on the heel and toe cap. Eventually they'll use some type of garbage 'plastic leather' in those areas too. :smh:

Agreed 100% man. However, these things aren't quite plastic replicas yet as they use 2 grains of actual leather on the heel and toe cap. Eventually they'll use some type of garbage 'plastic leather' in those areas too. :smh:
That is true, the leather on my Georgetown’s are pretty nice and I love wearing them (took a while to finally accepted that they were what they were without DMX).

Got mine in, I love them and cool with the $75 I paid. Quality probably a C- and they run big. I'd recommend getting your true size or going down half a size. I'll grab a second pair if they hit $50 or less.

IMG_1393.JPG
IMG_1394.JPG
IMG_1395.JPG
IMG_1396.JPG

Were these the pair Lonzo was wearing?

Last pair that i need are the Red/White 4's (fell outta love with the stepovers) top 5 player but majority of his kicks just dont do it for me. :ohwell:

Back
Top Bottom