Reebok Iverson Retro Collection: ?, Answer 1 & 4 Out, SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES...

from pg 7 of this thread

PLEASE let the blue ones go reebok

pg 3.jpg
Them sexy bro.. tell me these Nike’s don’t look like an answer
A4872E7E-60CD-4130-A65B-C5668599B210.png

Just came from finish line and seen the answer legacys and iv.v. Reebok gotta chill smh horrible

How do you mess up one of the coolest flashiest players kicks. His shoe legacy should have been great smh.

I'm guessing they don't want to pay the factory in China additional money to manufacture shoes other than the Question, Answer I and IV hence these hybrids.

I don't like these kicks but I'm not opposed to their existence particularly if they make the Reebok brand relevant. Reebok's gotta showcase cats other than Iverson rocking the GR pairs.

Do we know if the Answer IV.V will get the DMX Reebok has been using as of late, or only the Answer 1? When feeling the DMX on the Daytona and some of their other recent models it felt amazing and pretty close to the original while also feeling firm enough for actual play and won’t bottom out like the originals did at the same time.

The colorways? or the design?
I personally don't mind either but my overall opinion depends on what shoe insole they put in. Hopefully it's the Question style ones and not those paper thin ones they've used on the recent Answer 4 retros.

I like the design and the first colorway of the Legacy. The design of the 4.5 just ain't doing it for me personally. Rather just have a regular Answer IV retroed properly with OG DMX tech instead of this hybrid shoe. To each his own though

But yea the paper thin soles on the recent IV retros have been a disgrace.

Answer 1s up on Reebok.com. $165. Size 15 guys like me get the shaft again. :smh:

Man that ****ing sucks. Wasn't a problem back in the day when these were mass produced but you can see there isn't much demand for Reebok in today's basketball market.

Man that ****ing sucks. Wasn't a problem back in the day when these were mass produced but you can see there isn't much demand for Reebok in today's basketball market.

See TURBO UNO TURBO UNO with the NBA allowing their cats to wear whatever the hell they want, this is a perfect opportunity for them to give even the 7th or 8th man on the team some joints.

I don't like the mismatched coloured kicks & jerseys but it is what it is. They gotta keep some size 14+ on standby.

Make some Neon Yellow or Pink, Turquoise, etc... 'Legacy' or 'IV.5' and just have anybody on the league wear them to generate buzz.

Kinda my point. These are/were basketball shoes, depending on your point of view. Why not have them just as available as common sizes? Bad enough that they don’t make a lot of their retro runners and new models in my size. Reebok gonna Reebok I guess.

I would also love to see Reebok kicks on the court again, but oh well

Back
Top Bottom