Reebok Iverson Retro Collection: ?, Answer 1 & 4 Out, SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES...

I would also love to see Reebok kicks on the court again, but oh well
Was thinking this last night while I was looking up Shaqnosis and Shaq attacks for sale. They tried with one pair I think (mobius) but who knows who they perform. I used to have some sick pairs of ATRs back in 04-06 they might as well try with some b-ball kicks I bet it would be accepted decently at least.

Was thinking this last night while I was looking up Shaqnosis and Shaq attacks for sale. They tried with one pair I think (mobius) but who knows who they perform. I used to have some sick pairs of ATRs back in 04-06 they might as well try with some b-ball kicks I bet it would be accepted decently at least.

The Mobius does have basketball DNA with it using the sole from the Avant Guard, idk how they hold up on the court or if anyone has even tried.

They need to make Allen a whole new sig shoe imo. Legacy joints looking to much like updated A1's. Give him a 15th kick and call it a day

Please god let them be better than those ho hum Answer 14s

anybody seen the hat for sale ? longshot i know,thnx

new ai 7.jpg

Just watched the whole video and for some reason AI makes those trash legacys look good on foot :rofl:stil ain't coppin tho
His ability to play ball and charisma is what make those brick look good. I had a majority of his shoes in the sig line and reebok be making some brick for him to wear. This whole hybrid thing is straight trash and this coming from one of his fans.

Not a fan of the color but I LOVE THE MATERIALS. Wow, these look real good. A collab with Unik? Not sure what Unik is but these are tough.

Reebok.com on the 17th.....****, these gotta be like $160-$180.

Back
Top Bottom