Reebok Iverson Retro Collection: ?, Answer 1 & 4 Out, SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES...

These still don't have real DMX right? Its just "dmx foam"? The original DMX air transfer was better than any nike air I had tried.
I loved em but tge i pack transfer system didnt last too long in the shoes sadly and would stop working within a few months sadly especially in the og answer 1s

20181203_142349.jpg
20181203_142407.jpg
Just received my Unik x Answer 1's and they came with all the china exclusive acessories....
20181203_141228.jpg
20181203_141455.jpg
20181203_141529.jpg
20181203_141246.jpg
20181203_141304.jpg

Last edited:
I dont understand china exclusives

He aint from China!!!
He from the same city im from :smh:

But i cant get the shoe from here!?!?

I cant eem read the webpage bros :-(

He aint from China!!!
He from the same city im from :smh:
But i cant get the shoe from here!?!?

China (Asia as a whole) has continued to show Iverson and Reebok some love long after he retired. The U.S. market was already swaying away from him in the last years of his career so it makes sense for Reebok to acknowledge that Asian fanbase, that's their way of thanking them.
If these Answers release here .... they'd go on deep discount with even the most die hard Reebok fans waiting until they hit $40 clearance shelves. Those BAIT Questions came out years ago yet you can still pick up a pair from what's probably a few full size runs.

Saw the retro yesterday at Jimmy Jazz....... Reebok continues to disappoint and COMPLETELY miss the mark. How do they skimp out on their FRANCHISE guy SMMFH.

Saw the retro yesterday at Jimmy Jazz....... Reebok continues to disappoint and COMPLETELY miss the mark. How do they skimp out on their FRANCHISE guy SMMFH.

The corporate people and heads who run Reebok don't care about their products. Not the designers, but the actual people at the top who make the final decisions are the ones who are out of touch with what's "In". Such a shame.

what didnt u like about em specifically if u dont mind ? bout ta cop , but now ya got me thinkin twice bout waitin. thanks

legacys > retro answers ? :smh: say it aint so yo

what didnt u like about em specifically if u dont mind ? bout ta cop , but now ya got me thinkin twice bout waitin. thanks

legacys > retro answers ? :smh: say it aint so yo

No REAL DMX and those painted sections in the midsole (that are supposed to be separate AND plastic) other little things here and there that when added up and them wanting $165 is blasphemy. You skimp out on bum retros but to me skimping on an AI/Shaq/Kemp retro is inexcusable.

/Rant

IMG_20181021_183003.jpg

Back
Top Bottom