Reebok Iverson Retro Collection: ?, Answer 1 & 4 Out, SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES...

87D83169-A9B3-4E87-A003-992AA36F56F3.jpeg

Wow...those are hideous...

The Answer IV means too much to me for them to do off-the-wall colors like that. It’s great for who may be into the shoe for fashion or anything, but I just want them to just drop the OG colors that many of us couldn’t get as kids.

Plus there still isn’t DMX...

The Answer IV means too much to me for them to do off-the-wall colors like that. It’s great for who may be into the shoe for fashion or anything, but I just want them to just drop the OG colors that many of us couldn’t get as kids.

Plus there still isn’t DMX...

They already released some of colorways though. White/black, White/navy, White/red, Black/black-grey and the OG Finals game 1 "step over" version as well. I don't mind they do something new.

They already released some of colorways though. White/black, White/navy, White/red, Black/black-grey and the OG Finals game 1 "step over" version as well. I don't mind they do something new.

True but they need to get DMX back into the shoes before they start wildin on the colorways...just my opinion...

True but they need to get DMX back into the shoes before they start wildin on the colorways...just my opinion...

Ahh, I see what you mean. Yeah, Reebok definitely needs to get that tech out asap because I remember even the hardcore Nike fans loved the DMX air cushioning. Hopefully it happens soon.

Will that DMX make any one of us here or the general public pay MSRP for these joints though? :rolleyes

I think the sales would increase and people would double or triple up who experienced DMX and heard that they actually put it in there. I would easily cop 3 pairs MSRP if they put real tech in them.

Back
Top Bottom