Reebok Kamikaze I Retro

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but I assure you that you're in the minority in thinking these are > Kamikaze II. Numbers don't lie

I prefer the Is over the IIs as well. Not as bold, but much more appealing...

wow are those the big hurts on the far right?? what the **** reebok is releasing everything these days. might have to not get shaqnosis now. the big hurts, shaqnosis, and black/white kamikaze 2 always looked too similar imo

wow are those the big hurts on the far right?? what the **** reebok is releasing everything these days. might have to not get shaqnosis now. the big hurts, shaqnosis, and black/white kamikaze 2 always looked too similar imo

They came out in that period were Reebok & Nike were going head to head and actually being creative with their designs. Now you get rehashed designs with some bogus themes, nicknames and 'clown' colourways.

To be honest, there's a fair amount of space between the Shaqnosis July drop and the end-of-year release date they have on the Kamikaze I. 'Big Hurt' is scheduled for a Feb 2014 drop so if you only get the 'OG' colourways it really ain't too bad.

I never seen them in person, but i remember the black/red Kamikaze 1's in the movie Above The Rim i wanted them but they didn't come to my city

:wow: GOD YES!!!!

K1>>>>>K2 (and I had the K2).

:wow: @ the Big Hurt joints dropping as well (the blk/wht PRESEASON joints with the strap KILL these though)

If RBK brings back the PRESEASON line... son... I will find the nearest window and jump SMOOTH out of that ************.

This is when Reebok could do NO wrong.

:wow: GOD YES!!!!

K1>>>>>K2 (and I had the K2).

:wow: @ the Big Hurt joints dropping as well (the blk/wht PRESEASON joints with the strap KILL these though)

If RBK brings back the PRESEASON line... son... I will find the nearest window and jump SMOOTH out of that ************.

This is when Reebok could do NO wrong.

Don't jump family, but um...http://sneakernews.com/2013/03/28/reebok-scrimmage-mid-official-images/

I gotta admit, I let out a shriek that could be considered "less than manly" when I saw these were comin back :lol:

Is the Black/Red colourway pictured an OG colour or a retro+? How many OG colours were there? Was it 3?

There were a lot of og colorways...those two, black n blue, navy n white I believe, and a turquoise and navy

this is such great news! I still got a Kamikaze 1 OG and I badly want a new pair to play ball in! 

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but I assure you that you're in the minority in thinking these are > Kamikaze II. Numbers don't lie
Don't think so, Kamikaze 1 is the most demanded and expected Reebok of all times (maybe along with the original Insta Pump Fury original colorway not some hybrid crap). And in IMO the best looking one.

Last edited:
There were the original ones, black/navy blue, black/red, black/white and black/white low. 

^^
Thanks bud. Google is utterly useless for finding any kinds of pictures of Kamikaze I OG colourways apart from the Sonics.

Back
Top Bottom